Harry noticed Gemma pointing the camera straight on him. He blushed lightly as he started walking down the aisle with his mom close to his body. He dared looked up at Louis about half way down the aisle, and he felt his entire face brighten up when he noticed the tears in his eyes and the giant loving smile on his lips.

Harry couldn't help but cry in return, and by the time he reached Louis, the two of them had tears running down their face.

"Cry baby," Harry teased, wiping the water from Louis' cheeks.

"Well, you look like an angel," Louis replied with, sneaking a kiss to Harry's cheek.

The two of them held their hands in front of their bodies as they faced each other with warm- happy smiles. They listened to the story of how they met and how much their love had grown over the years. But their main focus was on each other. Their eyes were so locked on each other that it was almost as if the outside world didn't exist around them.

Then there was a cough and a little bit of laughter from their guests. Harry and Louis snapped out of their trance when they realized it was time to exchange vows and make their marriage official with the ring transfer and the I Do's.

"Harry," Louis started, taking in a big breath and grabbing Harry's left hand, "I have loved you since I was 18. Since the moment my dumbass bumped into you in that bakery and made you spill all your pastries. You are my angel. You are everything i ever wanted in a partner, and I only hope i could be the same for you. You believed in me when no one else did. When i could barely afford to give you a proper date, and I promise you that for the rest of our lives i'm going to show you how much i appreciate your love for me. I promise to always take care of you. To give you a happy life. To be the best husband ever. The best father. And to spoil the living shit out of you."

Louis paused when he heard everyone giggling. He smiled himself while looking at Harry's face, little tears building up in the corner of his eyes. "I promise to be the best thing that ever happened to you, because you're by far the greatest thing to ever happen to me. I love you so very much, and this is a dream come true to me."

Harry bit his lip and quickly wiped his tears away. He smiled big as he watched Louis slide the ring on his finger. He then grabbed Louis' left hand and began his own vows, "Louis, I was only 16 when we met. I was scared of the world and of growing up, but you had always been there to tie me down. You've been my rock. My soulmate. You've always put me first above anything, to the point that you would cancel your entire day if I had even the slightest of a stomach bug."

Harry bit his lip and shuffled closer, "You are my sunshine, Louis Tomlinson. And you said i'm the greatest thing that has ever happened to you, but you're more than that to me. You're heart is inside of mine, and I do cherish everything you do for me. You truly do spoil me with your love, and I promise for the rest of our lives i could do the same for you. I'll be the best husband to you. The best father to our children. I'll always be your number one supporter no matter what you do, and I'll always love you for the rest of my life. You're my heart and my soul, and i'm keeping you forever."

They closed the ceremony with a loud I DO before Louis was crowding up against Harry's chest and wrapping his arms around his waist. He pulled them flushed together and sealed their lips with a sweet kiss that lasted longer than it should have.

Harry giggled against Louis' lips and cupped the side of his face. He heard everyone clapping and cheering for the both of them, and it only made his smile grow wider.

After one last kiss, everyone shifted into the banquet room to close the wedding out with the reception. The two of them held hands as they both walked in to the room together. Everyone made way for them to walk towards the center of the dance floor to begin the first dance as a married couple.