Chapter 19 Dance To This - Troye Sivan ft. Ariana Grande

Taylor's POV:

So Izzy and I got along great and she has this amazing aura around her and I felt alive around her, she decided to make it her mission to try and teach me how to cook. It hasn't been proven to be a bad idea and I quite enjoy the company.

Cookies were my favorite thing to bake with her, when the smell of fresh cookies filled my apartment, I silently smiled at myself.

The fresh cookies were finally done and I silently sat by the counter and stared at Izzy and admired her beauty. I quickly turned away as she finally took out the cookies from the oven and she quickly plopped them down on the counter because the tray was too hot.

I poured us some almond milk and we ate some cookies with it and I put on some music and soon enough we were dancing and laughing and as we flopped down on my bed, she leaned in to kiss me and I let her and when we came up for breath, she looked at me with a grin and I took her hand and interlaced our fingers together.

"Let's go for a walk, I don't want to stay in anymore" ,we got up and went to Central Park and I held onto her arm,walking slowly through the park, getting a milkshake and sitting down to feed the birds.

As I looked up , I saw Karlie and she ducked and speed walked away from me and I just shook my head, I don't know what got into her, she doesn't even like me. Izzy rubbed her thumb on my arm and I turned my attention towards her and I smiled softly at her.

I decided to be goofy and dance with Izzy in the middle of the park, crazily spinning and laughing, I was enjoying myself so much, much more than I have in awhile.

It soon became dark and I decided to take Izzy to my favorite restaurant and we ate some spaghetti and meatballs and salad, we took two big portions and shared our meal with each other.

Karlie's POV:

I saw Taylor with her and my stomach went into a knot and my heart became heavy. I left after seeing them and went home. I decided to call Izzy, I don't really know why but I did and to my spite, Taylor answered.

"Hi, hallo, who is this? Izzy who is this, oh so it's Karlie" and then I hung up, I couldn't handle her voice right now, I don't know what I was expecting.

I took my phone and called Joshua to have him come over, he will be my rebound for now and I was fine with it, Taylor had hers, why couldn't I have mine.

I set myself up for heartbreak and now that I received it, I couldn't understand why.

His hands were tangled softly in my hair and were combing out soft curls and soon enough I fell asleep in his warm, strong arms and for the first time in awhile I slept good.