Chapter 3 DJ Turn It Up- Yellow Cat

Karlie's POV:

Taylor sure is a strange character.

She gave me a mask and I couldn't understand why and then she stripped in front of me into her laced satin underwear and I think she's a hooker, but a pretty hot hooker, if I was a man, I would tap that ass, for sure.

She smirked at me and I turned my head to look away but she grabbed my hand and led me to a red door that gives off a soft bass sound.

As the door opened a whole new scene unfolded before my very eyes and I was instantly amazed and I felt like dancing.

The smell of weed, Cigars,Cigarettes and Alcohol filled my nostrils as I breathed in the air.

Taylor gave a quick backward glance with a grin and I followed her down the steps to a new bohemian scene.

Strippers were dancing in glass cages and men were enjoying their drinks while talking, some girls were making out in dark corner booths and I was left shocked.

"Two Fire In Heaven's please" Taylor ordered and I looked at her with a scowl, I didn't drink at 9 am,usually I start at 9 pm but looks like today's going to be different,starting a bit early.

"Girl, this burns but it's really good!" Taylor screamed at me above the loud music and all I could do was nod as she handed me the drink.

I swallowed it fast then hissed as I felt it burn down my throat.

"Angel, there's a few customers waiting for you" what was the barman talking about,yet again a reason to believe she's a hooker.

"Just wait a few minutes, I just want to relax a bit,my shift starts at 10,so there's still time left." and he just nodded at her.

"Have they seen your face around here?" I asked a bit puzzled.

"No, but I'm quite popular here!"

I could see that and when she gave me a mask earlier I didn't understand but here we were, she was the shit and nobody knew her face.

I was slowly bouncing on my heels to the thump of the song and she gave me another shot, after that one I stopped and I decided I was done for now.

"Karls, take a seat, you're making me nervous" hell, she thought that I made her nervous, then what would you call the feeling I had, the disturbing one, fluttering around in the deepest pits of my stomach.

Nonetheless I sat down and as soon as I was sat, she straddled my lap,grinding against me and grabbing at my hands to grope her. I was staring at her eyes, trying to avoid and eye contact with her body as she was practically naked in front of me.

"Oh hell no! I'm straight!" and that was it, I swiftly stood up,making her stumble a bit and left really quickly,wondering what the hell just happened in there.