Chapter 18 Somebody Else - The 1975

Karlie's POV:

She didn't reply to my text, it was driving me insane and I didn't know what to do, since I was the one shutting her out and distancing myself from her.

My day started and as I walked into the office, the usual scurrying started as everyone took their places. "Calm down everyone, Ben,I need you to bring my schedule please, I want to know if I have any meetings and if I do, cancel them, I don't want to be disturbed today."

I walked to my office with Ben handing me my schedule, to his luck I didn't have any meetings or appointments.

I stared at the clock continuously and decided by 1 o'clock that it was enough for one day, blaming it on the fact that it was Friday. I stood up from my desk and told everyone that they can leave early and soon enough the office was a desolate place, lined with rows of cubicles and work related equipment.

I took my things and left for home, half way through,I called Izzy and made sure if Taylor was okay but she didn't answer her phone,so much for having her there to check up on Taylor but she doesn't even answer when I call to make sure she is doing her job.

When I finally got home, I sank down on my couch and started to imagine the things that they could be doing right now, Izzy was beautiful and I knew that Taylor would find her attractive. Why I chose her, I honestly don't know. I couldn't help but imagine her hands on Taylor.

I told myself that I didn't care and I was convinced that it would be the best if I told myself that I didn't care, I eventually wouldn't.

I put on my radio and listened to some music and of course it would be the most beautiful and depressing song I've ever heard. Soon enough I was just sitting there in the dark and as I got up, I saw the beautiful lights of New York and I just sat in my Bay Window until my eyes got to heavy to keep open and I fell asleep in the window.

I woke up feeling cold and saw that it was 7 o'clock and I got up and climbed into my bed and sleep took over quite quickly. My dreams were filled with panic, mayhem and sadness as Taylor filled them and I woke up in a cold sweat.

I took my morning shower, finally relaxing since it was Saturday. I got dressed and decided that I want to go for a walk in Central Park, so I took my car keys and left for the park.

The Park was beautiful as soft pink and violet flowers filled the trees and shrubs and the sweet smells filled the air. I walked towards a bench and fed some seeds to the doves and as I got up to admire the beautiful park further,my eyes caught something more beautiful than any shrub or flower in this whole park and by her side walked my dark and tall informant.

And my heart did a nose dive and sunk , hard.

Hey readers, sorry for only updating now, I was in the hospital for about 3 weeks but here is a chapter, it's more of a filler chapter but there are some great things still waiting to happen, just be patient. Thank you for being patient till now, the feedback that I got so far was only positive and I thank you all.

Love

Leanetjie