Chapter 2 The Cure- Lady Gaga

Taylor's POV:

I was packing my duffle bag for work, hurrying to get a shower in to freshen up before my daily vulgar tasks.

My daily routine seems vulgar to most but I enjoy it, I wouldn't say it was what I wanted to do since I was a little girl, but it brings in some cash, a lot actually and I like what I do and it makes me feel good about myself.

As I dressed in some matching, laced satin underwear,I decided to dress in some grey Converse high tops, ripped,black skinny jeans and a unicorn crop top, quite cliche for the type of work I do but I love a great unicorn crop top.

I jumped into my matte black Audi R8 2017 model and drove to work.

I usually arrive at 10 in the morning but something told me to get up early and get ready for the day.

"Hey Tay!" Ashley greeted me,she was the shop owner and the manager of the underground club called 'Sexual Innuendos', I was the main bitch there and everyone knew that, at least everyone who came to the club.

"Hey Ash, can I grab a few things for later please?"

"Sure Tay, please just don't bring them back, that would be disgusting!"

I only laughed at her reaction and went to the whips, seeing a tall blonde over at the toy section.

I noticed her ears where blood red from embarrassment, I knew her, it was Karlie.

"Hey Karls, ummmm, what are you looking for?"

"Oh shit, um, Taylor, hi,well I,I was dared to come buy a dildo or vibrator and this,well this is awkward, hahaha" She let out the most cute nervous giggle that I've ever known.

"Well, maybe a ball gag too, I mean to shut the bitch up that dared you to buy one of these bad boys." I said pointing to the rows of dildo,gags,vibrators and many more toys.

"I don't know what to take..." she said with a concerned look upon her face.

"I know what you need!" I replied excited and hurried to where it was.

"of course you know.." I heard her mumble but smiled and ignored her comment.

"Here, it's not that expensive and will shut that girl up who dared you." I took a vibrator and held it up for her to take.

She blushed and didn't even want to touch it, so I made a proposition to her.

"I'll carry this if you get a drink with me right now" I gave her a very smug smile.

"Right now?!" She exclaimed

"Yeah and maybe I'll pay for this thing if you do have a drink with me"

"Oh it's on!!!" She beamed and headed to the till but I grabbed her hand to the storage room to get the both of us masks, nobody in the club has ever seen my face and I don't want Karlie associated with this, so mystery girl it is.