6

Jungkook was in a state of panic when he came down the stage and there was no Jimin. He really needed to explain himself because he just knew how bad this must look if you only have Jimin's side of the story. Just as he was about to start searching for the other he got held back by a frustrated manager, telling him that he can't just walk away like that with no bodyguards or whatsoever.

He knew that arguing with his manager would be futile. He was right. Being outside his dressing room with no bodyguards is dangerous, even at just the rehearsals. Jungkook exhaled deeply, trying to calm himself down, before following his manager to his dressing room. It was placed the back of the building, close to the emergency exit. The only thing that could bring people to this closed off area was the old vending matching stacked with candy at the back off the hallway which probably didn't even work anymore.

Jungkook sighed as he placed his butt in one of the expensive looking seats that were put there especially for him. His hands clenched into fists as he thought about how all what had happened this past two weeks suddenly backfired, just because he was too scared to tell Jimin who he really was. But wasn't he only going to use Jimin? As a friend that is. Because that was his intention when he went to his apartment two weeks ago. But he guesses that adding feelings into something that should have stayed completely platonic changes the whole situation. Why did Jimin have to be so kind, and funny and just.... beautiful overall?

He groaned, resting his elbows on his knees as he let his head rest upon his hands. How is he going to contact Jimin? He only stays here for one more day before he needs to go somewhere else again. He had actually contemplated the idea of giving the elder his phone number, how risky it may be, but that seems senseless now. He needs to explain first but Jungkook is sure, that if Jimin wants to avoid him; he won't go to his own apartment tomorrow.

Jungkook's thoughts got interrupted by someone walking past his door. First he wanted to ignore it because he had more important issues to worry about but the person on the other side was making a lot of noise. His curiosity (and maybe the sake of knowing for his safety) got him to stand up and open the door. Because who in their right minds would come here?

Jungkook carefully looked around the door jambs. A boy with silky brown hair seemed to walk straight to the old and abandoned candy machine, holding a big blue teddy bear in his arms while muttering something about his hyung not having any freaking snacks in his dressing room. But where the hell did he get that stupid teddy bear? If Jungkook remembers correctly than this is a popular broadcast show and not some fair.

Though the longer he stared at the boy, the more he seemed to recognize that it was the kid standing with Jimin and this new rapper. Wait..... That rapper.... was that Yoongi? The one he talked about being friends with since childhood?

Jungkook quickly shut the door, hiding behind it as the boy turned around, now armed with a teddy bear ánd a lollypop. Jungkook is seriously surprised by the fact that that thing actually works. He should get himself something too after all of this is done.

A sudden idea popped into his head. It was ridiculous, but an idea nonetheless. He silently waited, considering if he should really do this and challenge his morel believes or if he should be a responsible idol who thinks about his safety but before he could make a rational decision the boy was already passing his door. Without much thought, Jungkook opened the door and grabbed the boy's color from behind, dragging him into the dressing room.

Said boy, who was now practically being kidnapped, shrieked in fear, letting go of both the teddy bear and lollypop that ended up on the floor of the hallway as he stumbled into a much lighter and expensive looking room.

(Damn it, Yoongi had warned him not to wonder off in the halls alone but no, Taehyung didn't listen and now he was going to pay.)

The boy turned around and his eyes widened in recognition. His mouth opened, probably to let out an even louder shriek than before but Jungkook quickly held up his hands.