4

''How.....'' Jimin looked at the screen, despair written on his face as his character lied lifelessly on some pixelated stones.

''Yaa die sucker'' Jungkook whooped, hitting Jimin on the back of his head before flopping of the couch, dodging Jimin's heavy glare and fist.

''How can you be so good at this? How many times do you practice? Do you even have a social live?'' the older whined, slumping down against the cushions as he finally admitted to himself that Jungkook was indeed, better at gaming than he was.

''Well for a fact I don't, no''

Jimin just stared at him before shrugging and stopping the game whole. This is the third day Jungkook had come over to stay at his apartment. Jimin didn't mind. He really liked the younger. Maybe he liked him a little bit too much and Jungkook may or may not have used that to his own benefit already but other than that everything was going peachy.  Well.... maybe not that peachy seeing that the younger kept glancing at his lips and alright, Jimin might have looked at the youngers full thighs for a little too long but yea... peachy...

The both of them searched for another game they could play when suddenly the front door opened. Jimin should have thought that the way Jungkook tensed up and hid behind him was weird but the younger had been secretive a lot ever since he met him so he didn't really thought anything of it. He just watched as his roommate walked into the room.

''Someone looks grumpy'' Jimin mumbled as he stood up, ready to make his friend some coffee.

''I can't get this track right'' the other huffed while throwing his bag off his shoulder and onto the ground without much care.

''Yoongi and I have already worked on it for three weeks but it's just...''

''Go sit down, you really need to relax a little'' Jimin sighed, knowing how much Namjoon works.

''That's Gukie by the way''

Jungkook shyly waved from his place on the ground as the older boy sat down on the couch.

''Gukie, this is Namjoon, my roommate''

Namjoon seemed to tense a little, his eyes flickering over the others face until he smiled and nodded in his direction.

''So this is the boy you've been hanging out with the last couple of days?''

''Jup''

''You seem familiar'' he said, his eyes glancing over the younger once again.

''I get that often'' the younger decided to response. He and Jimin must not really hold up with the trends of social media... that or they are just really dense. Though he was talking about a track so that means that he does know a lot about music.

''Are you a producer?'' Jungkook asked while trying to calm his heart rate. He convinced himself that they really must not know a lot about him and he couldn't be luckier.

''Yea I produce for Yoongi.. or actually Suga. Ever heard of him?''

The name was a little familiar but he shook his head no.

''He's a rapper. Just debuted'' Jimin informed him, settling down next to Namjoon who accepted the cup of coffee and gave Jimin a thankful smile.

''He's pretty popular already''

''I don't really follow music trends and stuff' 'Jungkook shrugged while mentally giggling at his own response, closely followed with thoughts if he's mentally stable or not.

''Can I listen to the track hyung?'' Jimin asked, pouting slightly and Jungkook confirmed that he indeed isn't mentally sane as his stomach decided to do a little cartwheel.