5

Jimin laughed as he looked at Yoongi's face which was pretty much radiating regret as he watched Taehyung in the back of the car dancing to the latest girlgroup's song that was currently playing on the radio.

''I can't believe I'm doing this''

''Awh hyung, you're making his day right now'' Jimin said while petting Yoongi's shoulder from a safe distance.

''As long as he stays close and doesn't do anything stupid.'' the older grunted.

''Just put a leash on him if you're so worried''

''I would if I could''

''Kinky''

''Ewwh tae!'' Jimin whined at the other male's reply. Taehyung only grinned at him with a bashful glint in his eyes.

''What?'' he only asked, sticking his tongue out before falling back into his own made choreography which consisted mostly out of body rolls and air humps.

''Did you give him coffee jiminie?''

''I did no such thing hyung'' Jimin responded though he could feel his face heat up a little. ''He may or may not have had the last bit of my self-made smoothie when you were too caught up with Hoseok hyung but-''

''Jimin'' the rapper groaned, bonking his head on the dashboard in front of him.

''Hey, it's your own fault''

''Please can you just keep him close when we are there?'' Yoongi asked with a desperate sigh. Jimin smiled at him before petting his shoulder softly.

''Of course hyung. But I don't really think I can handle him when he sees his beloved Jungkookie''

''Alright, I'm going to lock him up in my dressing room as soon as we are there''

A loud shriek echoed from the back seats, followed by a tight grip on Jimin's shoulder as Taehyung watched the rows of fan girls who were all waiting until they could finally enter the building that would contain most of their favorite idols.

''Can't we just drop him with them?'' Yoongi groaned as he maneuvered the car along the girls while trying to not be seen. Though there shouldn't be a lot that could recognize him seeing he was still at the start of his career. That, and most of the girls were holding up signs with Jungkook's name on it and right at this moment Jimin realized that he had underestimated the popularity of this boy which kind of triggered some curiosity within him to be honest.

After Yoongi had parked the car at a locked parking lot at the back of the building, Jimin was forced to hold Taehyung's hand because, as Yoongi said, the paparazzi would think they were dating if he would do it himself. Though Jimin was quick to point out that they practically were, seeing how Hoseok and Yoongi were always holding the younger one close to them whenever they were out. Yoongi's red cheeks were worth the punch that followed that statement.

''Do you have snacks in your dressing room hyung?'' Taehyung asked.

''No I'm already lucky enough that they let me perform here. My dressing room consists mostly out of three chairs and some storage space.''

Taehyung only shrugged, too happy to care about that as the three of them waltzed into the building and to said dressing room. Yoongi left them both to grab some coffee and soda as he didn't trust Taehyung to be left outside alone.

''Do you think we could meet him?'' he asked as the two of them sat inside the small room. Jimin laughed before shaking his head no.

''I heard that he has bodyguards to protect him from other idols''