1

Don't mind my mistakes. I'm not a native english speaker and on top of that I'm lazy so yea..... hope there aren't many of them :)

------------------------------------------------------

The streets weren't that packed but Jungkook still tugged at the edges of his hood, his gaze on the wet floor, watching the stream of water slowly going down the seams of the tiles. The air was cold, the sky gray and cloudy, and his body exhausted. His manager had warned him, not to go out alone but he wasn't one to listen.

It wasn't like he needed some time on his own, because he always was. He didn't have any close friends and he wasn't about to search for them because it would only make it worse. After all, you don't miss them when you don't have them and yes, maybe that's en excuse but in his mind he would rather go with an excuse then go with a repetition of the past.

He just wanted to go outside as soon as he saw the raindrops rolling down the double glass of the hotel room, racing down only to be swallowed up by the others, their efforts of keeping ahead disappearing as soon as they dissolved inside off the mass. He envied them. He had never been part of the mass, instead always walking ahead, if not running. But even though the clouds above where upending buckets full of icy water down onto the streets, he still felt at ease, casually strolling down the pavement.

Jungkook softly kicked against a rock, watching how it rolled down the curb, only to land inside a small puddle of water. He sighed, his hands crawling deeper inside his pockets, hoping to find a piece of warmth that he had lost ever since the rain had soaked his jacket.

''Shit''

He cursed as he felt a small but strong body clash with his own. His hands reached out to grab the person's waist, cold fingers colliding with warmth that they previously couldn't find, keeping the person from falling. The material of the persons coat was still dry and soft, and it started to shake as a soft giggle reached his ears.

Jungkook quickly looked up, only to be met with something that definitely did not belong inside a wetter like this. Because damn, that smile was literally beaming rays of sunshine his way, burning the living shit out of him and leaving him with temporary blindness.

Jungkook quickly muttered an apology before letting go. Trying not to show how flustered he was as he picked at the sleeve of his jacket. ''No worries'' the boy replied, softly shaking his head. Jungkook dared to look up. Brown eyes were looking back at him curiosity and his stomach seemed to turn.

''It wasn't only your fault. I wasn't paying attention either'' the boy said as he held up his mobile phone, showing the game he was playing.

''I can't seem to get passed this level'' he sighed, sadly glancing at his screen before locking it and pushing it back inside the pocked of his coat. Jungkook didn't say anything. He just waited. He waited but nothing came. No questions. No looks of recognition. No screams.

Nothing.

The boy seemed to grow a little awkward, shuffling on his feet. He opened his mouth, probably to say bye but Jungkook beated him to it.

''Let me try''

''Ehm... what?''

The boy looked at him with wide eyes, a little dumbstruck before averting his attention to the people around them. Strangers were running past them, holding their hands above their head in hopes to shield themselves from the merciless rain. The sounds of traffic echoed through the air, loud honks making the both of them jump slightly but Jungkook did not look away. The boy finally looked back and gave him a weird stare, as if to ask if he was at least a bit sane but Jungkook just shrugged.