"Yeah about twenty minutes ago." I reply opening the glass cupboard, I walk over to the sink and turning the cold tap on. I wait a few more seconds before I'm happy with the temperature before filling my glass up.

"Any plans tonight?" Chloe asks me, walking towards the dishwasher, I move out of her way as she places her plate inside.

"Yeah, Jacobs coming over for a takeaway." I mutter, waiting for their reactions. Chloe's eyebrows raise in shock.

"Oh, I thought it ended badly between you both?" She folds her arms, leaning up against the counter, I take a sip of my water. The cold liquid slips down my throat refreshing me instantly.

"Yeah well, I guess we can sort that out, right? I mean we are friends." I answer stepping away from the sink.

"Maybe, but I thought you had a thing going on with Luca?" She asks walking back over to the stool and sitting back down next to Darcy.

"No, we're just friends, I'm not even sure we are friends. Anyways Jacobs nice, why can't I hang out with him?" I answer, looking at both of my friends, Chloe's face is blank but I can tell her head is ticking with many questions or major judgement.

"I like Jacob, he's pretty hot." Darcy speaks up, with a mouth full of food.

"Darcy you think everyone's hot." Chloe rolls her eyes making me chuckle.

"I'm not picky, sorry about that." Darcy replies making me laugh more. I place the glass in the dishwasher once I'm finished with it.

"He'll be here in ten minutes, I better get changed." I smile at the girls, before slowly walking out of the kitchen.

"What's the point, you'll be naked again soon!" Chloe yells from the kitchen, I flip her the finger whilst walking down the hallway, I hear her scoff before shutting my bedroom door. She may be right, but I honestly don't care at this given time.
I brush my straight hair taking in my reflection again, I decide on a pair of black leggings and a casual plain black t-shirt, my fluffy pink socks and a long grey cardigan. It may be summer but the flat is always freezing, which I love.

"Rose!" I hear Darcy yell from the hallway, I do a check over before stepping out of my bedroom. Jacob looks more attractive from what I can remember, black tracksuit bottoms and a plain white t-shirt. His dark brown hair fluffy and pushed off his sharp face, I walk towards him with a beaming smile on my face.

"I swung by the Indian place just around the corner, I hope you like Korma?" He lifts the white plastic bag up and I can't help myself from weakening at his thoughtfulness.

"I love Korma." I answer truthfully, his muscles instantly relax, placing the bag on the counter he steps towards me wrapping his arms around my waist. I squeeze him tight, feeling his heart pounding against his chest.

"It's so good to see you Rose." He whispers into my ear.

"I'm sorry about everything." I whisper back, I know my friends are watching and it's awkward as hell. I step back from him and towards the kitchen cupboards. I grab two plates, two knives and forks and a couple of spoons.

"Want a drink?" I ask him, as he stands in the hallway watching me awkwardly.

"Sure, I'll have what you're having." He answers. I walk over to the fridge grabbing two cans of Pepsi max and passing them to him.

"Let's eat in my room." I pick up the cutlery as he picks up the bag, following me down the hallway.

"Have fun!" Darcy calls out from the living room.

"Be safe!" Chloe follows shortly after her, I roll my eyes shutting the door behind me. I place everything onto the bed before sitting down, making sure there's enough room for Jacob and all the food.

"Sorry about them, they're so weird." I chuckle to myself as I watch him sit next to me.

"Don't even apologise, my mates are exactly the same." He answers, ripping open the bag of food he begins to pick out a few containers of food. My mouth waters at the sight in front of me, Korma, Tikka Masala, Bombay potatoes with spinach, rice, Keema naan bread, Peshawari naan, two poppadum's and a bag of chips.

"Okay Jacob you've truly outdone yourself, I'm now a very happy girl." I don't even care how that comes across as I start to pile the food onto my plate.

"I'm glad." He answers, picking up a spoon and scooping food out of the containers and onto his plate. I turn on the TV and watch his face light up as Friends comes onto the screen.

"Oh, I love friends! Who's your favourite character?" He asks, his face beaming before shoving a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"Chandler all the way!" I answer proudly, taking a bite out of the keema naan. My eyes rolling in pleasure. Damn this food is good.

"Same! Why is everyone so obsessed with Phoebe? She annoys the hell out of me!" He yells with excitement.

"I cannot stand her; I like you even more now." I smile at him before taking another bite into my food. We sit in silence whilst watching the show and devouring our Indian, I feel his eyes linger on me a couple of times which has me stiffening every couple of minutes.

"Thank you so much for getting that, let me give you some money please?" I put the plate on the floor, before walking over to my handbag and picking out my purse.

"Don't you dare." He stands up and marches towards me. I freeze, dropping my purse on to the floor.

"I just feel bad, this wouldn't have been cheap." I bend down picking up my purse and placing it back into my handbag.

"It was my idea to surprise you with the food." He answers. His dark eyes strong and locked with mine.

"I guess so, but I really don't mind." I tell him, still feeling hesitant to reach for my purse again. His form strong and confident as he watches me awkwardly try and bend for my purse again.

"No Rose." He speaks, stepping closer towards me, I can't help but look at his plump lips. I know it's not right and I only invited him round for food and company, but I also want more. Being touched and kissed by Luca has made me this crazy sexually frustrated animal, I want Jacob to calm me down. Without a second thought I launch myself at him, he instantly catches me. Smashing his lips against mine, I know this is wrong. All I can think about is Luca, how he's worked me up.