She gives me an eye roll but the smile on her lips satisfies me. With that said and done, I run out of the room and join the boys as we get all our microphones set up.

--

"Tonight lets get some! And live while we're young!"

The crowd cheers, encouraging the guys and I to be even more excited. This concert has been amazing but it's not quite over yet.

"You're so damn beautiful! Every single one of you!" Harry shouted cheekily, his voice booming through the whole place and the crowd gets louder.

The tune of our next song plays and I walk around a little bit. I wave at some insane faces who are crying, screaming, jumping, and well, panicking. Oh you know, the norm. I smile at them.

"I figured it out, I figured it out from black and white..." Niall sang his solo so softly and hits every note perfectly.

As Niall finishes his solo, Liam goes and Harry decides to be a weirdo and dance awkwardly to the beat of Liam's voice.

I laugh at my strange mate and join him myself. The crowd goes into laughter which only makes us continue what we're doing.

Soon Liam's solo is over and it's Harry's turn. Louis and Niall join me in my weirdness and when Liam sees, he does too.

Niall lays on the ground and rolls around. I laugh a little harder.

I walk a bit down the catwalk and wave at the crowd. I would talk, but that'd be rude since Harry's singing.

I wait a bit, listening to his solo and then remember that mines next and I should prepare for it. His solo ends seconds later.

"I figured it out, saw the mistakes of up and down. Made in the middle, there's always room for common ground." I sang, putting my heart into it, knowing my family is here watching.

Soon Louis takes his solo too. And we all carry through the song until the close ending.

"You and I!" I sang my solo until I was red in the face and out of breath. I'm grateful that it was completely in tune.

The crowd cheers loudly and I smile even more. There's no better job in the world than this one. I'd take that opinion to court.

--

Ariana's POV:

Delaney, Lexi, and I agreed that we should get our hair done before the tour. I was already supposed to but I've decided to get it done with them.

Taylor, my hair stylist has her own shop down the street and said that she wasn't getting much business today so it's reserved just for us so no one bugs us inside. She's coming on the tour too which is amazing.

We are currently sitting inside, waiting for her to finish up some things she was doing in the back. She sent home everyone except herself and two of her best workers so they can do our hair.

"What much can be done to my hair?" Lexi asked, lifting a piece of it and throwing it in the air. "It's lifeless."

I shook my head. "No it's not. She can put some highlights in to lighten it up. I think that'd look good."

"Maybe I should do that." She said, taking it into consideration. "Yeah, I should do that."

"Taylor is has every hair color ever and products. I'm sure she'd have a color good for your highlights." I smile and she nods, suddenly looking excited.

"What are you doing to your hair?" She asked and I sat down in a chair beside her. Delaney sits down beside me but doesn't speak much.

"I wanted to darken it a little bit. This blonde tint is getting a little old so I want it to be completely carmel brown or a bit darker." I explained.