Not At All (48)

From that day on, George tried to be more open with what he was feeling with her, though it was hard. He didn't want to talk about it, because some things were better left unsaid, but he knew that she would only worry if he didn't talk. Harry had to adjust a bit upon his arrival, but Honey's normal became all of theirs.

"So, are you going back to school?" Harry asked her at the table, as summer was coming to an end. Everyone perked up a bit, not being aware of the answer themselves. They were all sitting around chatting with each other.

"Yes," She answered, and at the same time as Sirius answered no. "Sirius, I am going."

"You can't, Honey!" He shot back instantly. "We have talked about this."

"You talked, I listened," She said jokingly. 

"This isn't a joke," He told her seriously. "Yes, the Doctor said you could go to school, but as your father, I have to insist that you don't"

"Wait, her Father?" Harry asked curiously. He was ignored though.

"All you can do is insist because the final decision is mine," She reminded him, "How am I supposed to bond with my friends if they are at Hogwarts and I am not?"

"Over the summer, and on the weekends!" He shot back, 

"That isn't fair to them. I only have two years, and I will spend them as I please," She told him calmly, crossing her arms stubbornly. Everyone stayed silent, having their words taken away by her bluntness.

"You're right, but the second it gets too much, you are coming home," He said sternly, making her roll her eyes. "I will show up and take you out myself if I have too. I know your friends now, and they'll let me know, right?"

Everyone stayed quiet, which made Honey laugh. Soon, everyone else joined in as well and went back to what they were saying before. Honey turned to Harry along with Sirius and explained that he was her father and how. After she was done with that, she decided that she was done for the day and went back to her room.

Fred and George were happy about her going back to Hogwarts, but they weren't at the same time. They didn't want her to suffer and having to push herself through school every day would do just that. They knew that there was nothing they could do to stop her, but they were sure going to help her in every way that they could. When Mable found out she was going to be going back to school, she owled the twins immediately, asking about how she could help Honey as well from her position in the dorm room. They explained to her what they had experience by staying with her over the summer, but it did seem to be getting worse every day so they couldn't be sure how long those things would work.

Honey and the twins appreated themselves to the train station the morning of September first, while Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny took the Knight bus accompanied by a few order members. Sirius was upset about Honey leaving, and that he wouldn't be able to go with her to the train station, but she promised him she would come back every chance she got and owl him every day if he wanted, which seemed to calm his nerves a little bit.

Angelina, Lee, and Mable joined Honey and the twins in their regular compartment, to find that Honey was looking rougher that she had before. It wasn't like she looked sick, but she looked exhausted, and she had obviously lost some weight. She still had her trademark smime on though, and Fred's arm around her. 

"You look like hell," Mable said, sitting next to George.

"She does not!" Angelina said, a little surprised that Mable would say that to her. Lee explained to her what was going on at the end of the last year, so she knew exactly what was happening. Honey only laughed though.

"I feel like hell," She joked back, "I lost like ten pounds this summer and I ate all the time!"

"Ugh, I wish," Mable said, as the train started rolling down the tracks and away from the station.

"Ha, I'll trade you," She said jokingly. Angelina and Lee cringed, not expecting that kind of joke to come from her, but Mable only laughed.  "Anyway, I got a letter from Cedric yesterday, and Guess what?"

"Let me guess, he broke up with Cho?" Mable asked,

"How'd you know?" Honey asked her surprised.

"I passed by her crying a river on the way here," Mable said, "Why'd he do it? She's too...?"

"Exactly," She answered back, even though none but the two of them knew what that meant. 

Conversations started up between all of them, while Honey made herself comfortable against Fred. It didn't feel any different from any other year,  but it did at the same time, partly because this would be the last year the did it. Not only because of Honey's illness but because they were going into their seventh year, and of course the fact that Fred and Honey were officially a couple. When Fred looked down at her a little while later, he was surprised to find her asleep.

"Dude, she's sleeping!" Fred whispered to George surprised.

"Honey always sleeps on the train," Mable pointed out confused before George could respond.

"She probably crashed. She hasn't been able to sleep in days, cause she had been hurting too much," George told her.

"Didn't the healers give her medicine?" She asked him,

"They did, but once she gets still it doesn't work as well. Something about her blood flowing slower," Fred told her as Lee and Angelina watched, waiting for any of them to show any form of reaction. They didn't, because they were way past that. 

"Is it a good idea for her to be coming back to school?" Lee asked finally,

"Not at all," Fred answered, "But she wouldn't take no for an answer because she somehow managed to get her doctor to approve."

"She'll probably go back soon enough," George continued, "She has trouble at home on a good day."