Alone (19)

AN: No one commented on the last chapter, so i'm just going to go with it.

Fred and Honey knew they should have felt awkward around each other, they had sex after all, but neither one did. They didn't even feel the need to talk about it either, because it felt right and neither one of them regretted it at all. It was just okay. 
When they were finished, she hadn't left right away. They layed together comfortably, even helping each other get their clothes back on with a laugh.

Fred didn't elaborate on what he and Honey had done, and she didn't mention it to Mable. They would both blow it out of proportions, and make things awkward when they weren't already. The only thing Honey had to do to hide it from Mable, was not change Infront of her, because small hickies littered her skin as a reminder of what she had done.

George promised not to bring anything up with Mable, but couldn't help but watch Honey curiously. He wanted to know what they had done that would have caused Fred to not be able to lie for the rest of the night, even though Honey was long gone. He figured they kissed, as if anything else had happened they wouldn't have been laughing and joking like normal at their table together in potions.

The year had gone by faster than most, and the air got colder and colder with ever passing day. They weren't lucky enough to have the lake freeze over again, but they weren't as disappointed knowing that they could ice skate at the Burrow during Christmas break. The only difference between Fred and Honeys relationship was that it was hard to test their eyes away once they connected, and it was hard not too as they were always drawn together. If the opportunity was to arise, they both would do it again and they knew it.

She and the twins were going home for the holidays, but their siblings were staying. Ginny was staying because Luna was and Ron because Harry, so they would have the holiday nearly too themselves. Nearly because Charlie was once again visiting them, along with Bill, though they didn't know that until they got to the platform to see them waving their arms like maniacs. Honey was going straight to the Weasleys house to spend the first few days, so she grabbed onto Charlie along with Fred, and Bill to George, and appreated there.

To the twins dismay, Charlie dragged Honey away as soon as they got in. He wanted to see her progress, even though he wasn't expecting much. It wasn't uncommon for Charlie and Honey to be spending time alone together, just like when she was with the twins.

"Anything new?" He asked expectantly,

"Yeah," she said, laying on his bed like a starfish as he stood there, "big update."

"Are you two together?"

"No, but maybe I should just start from the beginning" she said, "my friend likes George, so Fred and I were planning, and we were alone in his dorm."

"Alone alone?" He asked, just to confirm.

"Alone. I asked him why he didn't mess around with girls like George did, and he said he didn't want too. I asked if it was because he has anyone special in mind and he said yes, but only because I made him on accident, so I gave him some space. He pulled me back and said he should have told me and then we were kissing and wow it was wow and then-"

"Breath, Honey!" Charlie said with a laugh, "then what?"

Honey just propped herself up on her elbows and looked at him, telling him that he knew what happened next. His jaw dropped when he realised.

"You are the only person that knows. I didn't tell Mable and he didn't tell George"

"He didn't tell George?" He asked surprised still. She just dropped herself back onto the bed,

"We didn't talk about it. Nothing's changed" She said with a sigh. "What should I do?"

"I'll talk to Fred," Charlie said, still trying to shake off the mental image. "I won't say that you told me, and I'll get as much information as I can back to you. I'm just a little surprised right now!"

"Not nearly as surprised as I am" She said, getting up from his bed when he opened the door. He wanted to plot, so she left him alone to do it.

It was clear at dinner that he had come up with a plan, as he requested everyone to join him in his room after. So after eating, she, the twins, and bill all piled in. He wanted to play truth or dare, and since Honey was there it was like having vetiriserum.

They all sat in a circle, and Honey put her legs up against George and rested her back against Fred. They had learned long ago that if they all connected then the truth would spread to everyone, like electrical circuits. She knew she would regret it as soon as she saw the smirk on Charlie's face, and Fred felt the same.

Bill went first, asking George, then George picked Chairle, who picked Honey, and it was clear he was going to get straight to the point.

"Truth or Dare?" The smirk on his face told her she was screwed either way.

"Dare...?" She said slowly, she figured it'd be better to do something embarrassing than admit something she didn't want too.

"I dare you too..." He said, pausing as if he were thinking, "kiss Fred."

Since Honey was sitting with her back against Fred's shoulder, she simply tilted her head back and gave him a short yet sweet kiss on the lips, since he had looked down at her expectantly. It was casual, and didn't make them awkward at, much to Charlies confusion.  They were so comfortable with each other it looked like it was something they did all the time.

"Well your the only one left, so truth or dare?" She asked him, still looking at him. George was watching them closely waiting for the awkwardness to set in, but it didn't.

"Truth"