Princess (32)

The last thing Honey expected to happen that night was for death eaters to attack. Everyone was celebrating Irland's win, and the twins were jumping and singing, and everything after that was a blur to her.  There was running and screaming, and Fred nearly dragging her along through the crowd of people with George and Ginny not far. Arthur had told them to get to the forest, and while adrenaline sped the others up, it only slowed her down.

Luna had left directly after the game and was already at home in bed when it happened, and Honey was glad. It was terrifying, and that's the only thing she said about it when she got home in the morning. Though, her letter to Sirius was much more detailed, telling how she probably wouldn't have made it far without Fred because she was useless in those types of situations. Sirius had a letter checking up on her waiting for her when she got home, while her father hadn't even bothered to say hello when she got in.

She was covered in bruises, ones that she didn't even remember getting besides the one from falling. She had Molly heal them when they got there because they weren't anything serious, but the look on Molly's face would have said otherwise. 

Cedric and Mable had gotten out fine, and Mable insisted on going dress shopping with Honey and Luna too. For some reason, dresses were a requirement for the year, and Mable wasn't going to question it because she loved to dress up. Luna declined her offer to go, saying that she already had a dress to wear. Honey did too, having inherited all her mother's old dresses, but went with Mable anyway to help her find hers.

Honeys dress didn't quite fit how she wanted it too, so she brought it with her to the Weasleys a few days before they left for school. Molly had offered to fix it for her because her father refused. Something about the dress set him off, and made him angry. That's why it came into Honeys possession- he couldn't even look at it.

Molly had Honey go with her to her room to fix it, where she had a full-length mirror. It was dusty, but it would do, Molly told her. Honey put the light pink dress on in the bathroom and came back in with it hanging loosely on her body. It was the perfect length, but one size too big. Molly couldn't help but smile at her, because the dress was perfect for her, and the event.

The dress had sleeves but was strapless. The sleeves were sheer and puffed out, coming back together to hug above her wrists. It had layers to it, making it puffy and full accompanied by a few flowers and petals here and there on the body and sleeves.

(DRESS AT THE TOP)

"You look like your mother" Molly told her fondly, as she set to work on tailoring it.

"She loved this dress," Honey said with a soft smile, running a hand over the fabric,  "I'm glad I get a chance to wear it."

"You look wonderful," Molly said, pulling away and revealing that nothing moved when she let go. Honey hugged her happily, making her laugh. "Ginny is in the kitchen and asked that you show her."

"Thank you!" She said, grabbing her clothes and walking out of the room. She dropped her clothes off in Ginny's room on her way down.

"I feel like a princess" Honey said, bursting into the kitchen. The twins were in there and looked up at her dramatic entrance along with Ginny.

"Holy hell, you look like one too!" Ginny said, standing up to get a closer look at her

"Language young lady!" She said in a posh voice, making her laugh.

Ginny looked over at the boys and smirk when she saw the look on Fred's face. His jaw was nearly on the floor in awe, and he had put down the cards he was holding previously. George winked at Ginny, who knew exactly what he meant. Molly peaked her head through the open door of the kitchen to see his reaction as well.

"What do you think, Fred?" Ginny asked him. Honey, of course, went along with it and did a little spin.

"The dress is beautiful but not as beautiful as the girl in it" He answered quickly, a heart-stopping smile on his face as he looked at her with adoring eyes. He picked his cards back up, feeling successful that he made her blush so violently.

"Why thank you kind sir," Honey said in the same posh voice as before. It was her princess' voice. "Oh! You know what I need? A tiara!"

"You need to come play cards with us because Fred is going down!" George said, smiling while fake glaring at Fred.

"Okay, I'll go change," She said, turning around to do so. Molly took her place in the middle of the kitchen, with a serious face on.

"If you don't date her soon, I'm disowning you," She told Fred seriously.

George was the first to start laughing, then Molly and Ginny. It was really a funny thing for her to say, and they hadn't expected it which made it funnier.

Honey was going home a little later than normal that night, so Fred decided to walk her there. George, of course, decided to stay behind like he normally did. Not that either of them minded. Their quiet walk was filled with thoughts of the other, and the air for some reason was thick with tension. Not the bad kind, but the I really want to kiss you kind.

Honey had left her dress with Molly, who was going to send it with Hermione's so that she didn't have to bring it on the train. She was glad to have her arms empty when they came to the door of her empty house and she just couldn't take it anymore.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked him boldly, not caring how she sounded.

"I thought you'd never ask," He said, his voice coming out breathless.

In an instant, she had wrapped her arms around his neck and he around her waist. Kissing him always felt so right, and warm and light. He could say the same until she bit his lip and the feeling was something different entirely. Almost unintentionally, he pressed her up against the door, not meaning to be so rough, but it was clear by her reaction that she didn't mind.  She gasped, but pulled him closer to him, feeling like she just couldn't get enough.

"Let's go inside," She said to him, her voice not more than a whisper.

He reached around her and opened the door, once again connecting his lips onto hers. He took her by surprise when he lifted her up, making her wrap her legs around his waist as he walked her inside, kicking the door shut behind him.