Bonus Chapter

***

***

"Come on Taehyung those dishes won't wash themselves!" Jin Screamed at the boy attempting to throw a napkin but giving up once he saw the napkin land nowhere near Taehyung

It's been four years since Taehyung seen his ex-boyfriend Jungkook. Taehyung still had the scar on his neck from when Jungkook bit him. It was the only way Taehyung would remember the boy. Taehyung and his crew all graduated college though Taehyung wished Jungkook was at his graduation. Taehyung was doing good in life, he got two jobs which he loves. One: helping Jin at his bakery. Two: a photographer.

Jin and Namjoon got married two years ago and adopted the most annoying yet cute child named Kim Jooheon who was 5 and a really sneaky boy. Yoongi and Jimin also got married not too long ago they adopted a beautiful girl who's name was Min Sana and she's also 5 years old. Hoseok? we didn't forget about that man. Hoseok moved to America and married a foreigner named Mark. taehyung couldn't deny but he was really handsome.

Taehyung was whistling one of Jungkook's favorite songs when he remembered everything that occurred after that horrible incident.

Flashback

"Taehyung are you awake?" Jimin jabbed his cheek. "Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered.

"No, it's not Jungkook its Jimin." Taehyung cried and faced the other way. "You still want to see Jungkook after what he did?" Taehyung nodded looking back at Jimin.

"He almost killed you Taehyung you're lucky Yoongi and I came back for you!"

"Thank you Jimin." Taehyung gave him a small smile. "Where is Jungkook now?"

"Yoongi went looking for him." The door creaked open a head popping in. "Speaking of Yoongi."

"Oh, Taehyung you're awake." Yoongi stepped in with food in his hands but no Jungkook. "Where's Jungkook?" Yoongi put the food down and grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but I couldn't find him but he did leave a note for you." Yoongi gave him a piece of paper and told Jimin to step out of the room.

Once they left Taehyung began to read the letter.

Dear Taehyung,

You're probably reading this letter because someone has been looking for me but found this ether instead. I wanted to apologize for everything I did. If Yoongi didn't explain what happened to me that day I will.

Since I'm a cannibal what happened that day was supposed to happen but you weren't supposed to be there with me. I turned 21 that day and when cannibals turn 21 the same thing that happened to me happens to them. They can't control their body it's like something else is living inside

Trust me you can ask Yoongi it already happened to him I couldn't be there to support him because the same thing I did to you would happen to me. Taehyung, I really feel bad for what I did. But, you don't have to worry about me. I got a job! And I rented a house far far away. I'll visit Seoul sometimes but not a lot.

I decided to stay far away from you for your own good. It was nice being with you Taehyung.

I love you.

From Jungkook.

"Taehyung you mind helping the next customer?" Taehyung snapped back into reality. Jin came into the kitchen taking Taehyung's place. Taehyung wiped his hands and walked towards the cash register.

"Hello, welcome bubblingcakes how may I help you?" Taehyung looked up at the customer.

"J-Jungkook?"

"I'm sorry how do you know my name?"

***

Thank you for reading this story :)

Author-nim finally out!