29

***

Flashback

Min Yoongi's POV

Today's the day.

The day I really hate.

I had Teenager Jungkook in my arms while staring at the crystal blue ocean.

"Where are my parents?" Jungkook turned around to face me. "They are busy." He nodded then turned back.

I hope my parents and his are safe.

My parents and his didn't experience it when they were 21 I don't know why but I hope that's what happens to me. Luckily I and Jungkook are still teenagers but I'll be an adult soon and I'm going to have to leave him just like his family did.

We were the only cannibals left I think.

Usually on this event Cannibals aren't themselves. They are worse. They can eat anyone even other cannibals so I had to take Jungkook to a safe place.

"I want to go home," Jungkook said shivering. "Okay," I muttered getting up and holding his hand.

We made it to his house since it was closer and I told him to wait outside so I can check if everything's fine.

I stepped in and went to the kitchen.

Nothing.

Then I made my way to the living room.

Nothing.

So far so good. I started walking upstairs.

"It smells so bad." I held my nose as I got up more steps. I first walked into Jungkook's room.

Nothing

"Good." I started walking to Jungkook's parent's room. That's when the smell got worse.

I twisted the doorknob and got met with a foul smell.

"Oh no." I backed up slowly without making any noise.

It's was my parents and his parents laying on the floor.

Who would possibly kill them! I know they wouldn't kill each other.