6

***

***

Today was the day.

The day Taehyung finally presents himself to the only boy who he thought was interested in him.

"Mom I'm going to the park again!" Taehyung shouted slipping his converses on and grabbing his jacket before leaving.

Once arriving at the park Taehyung immediately started looking around for the boy hoping he would see him. But so far, he didn't see the familiar brown haired boy.

"I shouldn't be expecting him to come to me," Taehyung said sipping his second bottle apple juice of the day walking around and looking for the boy. The bad thing was, Taehyung had a really small bladder, his mother would always tell him not to drink so much water or juice but right now, Taehyung was a nervous wreck.

Taehyung finally came back to his senses once he saw himself crossing his legs. "Too much apple juice." Taehyung looked around for the bathroom completely forgetting about the boy. The bathroom was his main focus and finally spotted it.... across the park.

"Small steps Taehyung don't pee yourself." He began shuffling towards the other side people shooting him weird glances.

Finally making it to the bathroom Taehyung did his business. He washed his hands and was about to resume looking for the boy until he heard muffled sounds.

Kind of like someone's hurt.

He took slow steps to the back of the bathroom where he saw something horrific.

***