9

***

***

"I thought you were dead." The boy sitting beside Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung wasn't mad anymore. One look at the boy and Taehyung was interested in the boy. The boy had big doe eyes which made him look like a doll.

And that smile. That beautiful smile made Taehyung's heart do front flips. He looked alot like a bunny. What's going on with me?

But Taehyung thought the boy was a bit weird. I mean he showed up with ketchup on his shirt and pants. Is he really that messy?

"Why were you screaming?" The boy turned over and looked at Taehyung.

He himself couldn't deny the fact that Taehyung was cute. He had nice brown eyes that could pierce into your soul.

And that peach colored hair was great on him. His rectangular shaped smile was the most beautiful smile he ever saw.

"I was just getting my anger out. You should try it." Taehyung suggested Getting up. "I have to go." He says looking at the boy still seated.

He started walking away when he remembered he didn't ask for his name.

"Wait!" Taehyung said running back to the boy who was still seated. "I was never moving."

"Yeah whatever but I didn't ask for your name."

"Then ask."

Taehyung was taken back on the boys attitude but just pushed it aside.

"What's your name?"

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." The boy smiled before getting up and walking away.

***

I have to admit this chapter was so crappy😂 nothing important really happened.