26

***

***

"Hey Jungkook you there?" Yoongi snapped his fingers in front Jungkook's face. "Sorry, I'm just getting flashbacks."

"So how are you doing?" Yoongi asks sipping his Americano. "I'm all by myself but I'm used to it." He replied swirling his drink with his straw.

"I thought you had Taehyung?"

"About that?" Yoongi looked up from his drink knitting his eyebrows. "What did you do?"

"Taehyung might have... not... probably did see me... I'm pretty sure he did.."

"Jungkook!"

"Taehyung might have seen me eating Jimin's sister," Jungkook told rubbing the back of his neck. Yoongi shouldn't be mad! Jungkook has told him before that he couldn't control his body!

"Jungkook you don't remember what I taught you?" Yoongi looked disappointed which made Jungkook sad. Yoongi pointed to the object hanging out of Jungkook's pocket.

"I can't keep bringing a dirty sock everywhere I go a sniff it. It just makes me look weird." Jungkook said defensively.

"But it helps so you don't smell people."

"How come you haven't eaten anyone. Especially since Hoseok is your roommate?" Yoongi just shrugged. "Maybe it's because I can actually control myself, unlike SOMEONE."

Jungkook stood up causing the chair to make a loud screech. "Jungkook one more thing." Yoongi peered up at him with a serious expression. "Stay away from Taehyung. He's one of my close friends and I don't want you eating him. Especially since you know what's coming up soon."

"But Hyung that's a whole year from now! How come you don't have to stay away from Hoseok?"

"Because I'm past the age it usually occurs." Yoongi kept mumbling more things that Jungkook couldn't really understand.

"Whatever," Jungkook muttered before leaving the coffee shop. He thought they were gonna have a chat about the old times when they were together. Of course, he wouldn't eat his only friend.

"Yoongi Hyung!"

"Yoongi Hyung!"

"Yoongi Hyung!"

"What do you want you, disrespectful minion?"

"Can you teach me how to be like you?" Yoongi was quite surprised that anyone wanted to be like him.

"Uhm okay. What do you want to learn?"

"How to not eat people anymore. I'm tired of always being lonely I really need friends." Jungkook pleaded. Yoongi hated to see Jungkook, his only relative in that state where he couldn't be near anyone without eating them.

Yoongi trained Jungkook for days using the help of Yoongi's friend Namjoon who wasn't a cannibal. Jungkook would try his best to not to try and pounce on Namjoon. That's the way Yoongi learned and look at him now.

Jungkook would rather be lazy and wear the same clothes for days than be a person who eats humans.

The only person Jungkook trusted was Yoongi. But of course, Yoongi had to go away for college which left Jungkook with nobody.

Ever since he's been on the search for Taehyung. Namjoon's been helping him too. Without Yoongi's knowledge of course.

Yoongi made a whole speech on how Jungkook should stay away from Taehyung after what he saw. But Jungkook wouldn't listen.

And there he is now. Finally found Taehyung thanks to Namjoon.

Jungkook was walking out of the coffee shop when he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Jungkook helped pick up the boys things.

"Thanks." The boy said walking past Jungkook. Jungkook turned back at the person squinting his eyes.

He recognizes that voice.

It's can't be him.

It's probably best to tell Taehyung. I mean Yoongi won't mind, right? Jungkook thought walking in the direction of the dorms.

***

"So you're telling me you saw him?" Taehyung was as shocked as Jungkook. "Yes, I said that five times." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What are you guys screaming about?" Jin came out of his room looking at the two boys who were cuddled on the couch watching the Smurfs. I ship. Jin thought now standing in front of the TV waiting for a response.

"It's a long story." Taehyung moved his head aside only seeing half of the TV.

"I got all the time Namjoon isn't coming until 4." Jin moved away from the TV and over to Taehyung's side.

For some reason, Jungkook wasn't having the urge to eat anyone even though Taehyung basically laying on him. It's just something about Taehyung that makes Jungkook forget about everything and just focus on him.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was trying his best not to freak out. It's was something about Jungkook's aura that makes Taehyung's stomach feel some time of way. Maybe he just needed to poop.

Ding!

The boys all stopped their conversation and stared at the door. They stared at each other for awhile pushing each other towards the door.

"Fine, I'll get it." Taehyung gave Jungkook one last push before heading over to the door.

"Nice to see you again Taehyung."

"J-Jimin?"

***