7

***

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

***

Today was another day of hell for Taehyung.

He could hardly remember what happened yesterday except for him running around the park like some madman.

But he swore he wasn't mad. He actually did see the boy he wanted to talk to eating a woman. He saw it with own two eyes!

"I'm telling you Hoseok I know what I saw," Taehyung stated walking to the cafeteria with his best friend.

"So you're telling me while you were at the park yesterday, you saw a boy around your age eating a grown woman?" Hoseok questioned holding up the tray for the lunch lady.

"Yes that's exactly what I'm saying but could you keep it down it's only between me and you." Taehyung was glanced around making eye contact with the people who were staring.

"It all sounds crazy to me. Taehyung." Hoseok shook his head as he sat down at the table.

They continued eating and talking about random things until the cafeteria doors slammed open disturbing everybody's conversation.

It was Park Jimin.

Park Jimin was known as what some of you people call it a bully.

Of course, he decided to pick on Taehyung because Taehyung wasn't exactly big and buff like him.

Jimin gave Taehyung that look which he understood quickly. "Hoseok I'll be right back," Taehyung told him walking out the cafeteria.

There he spotted Jimin leaning on some random locker sucking a lollipop. "What do you want this time?" Taehyung questioned as soon as he got closer to Jimin.

"I suggest you don't talk to me like that." Jimin sneered throwing the lollipop onto the ground. "I need you to be my partner for the project." Taehyung gulped then nodded. Why would Park Jimin want to be his partner? Whatever it was it didn't sound good to Taehyung.

"Since I have somewhere important to go to tonight, my house Saturday," Jimin glared at the younger before walking off in the other direction.

***

***

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.