13

***

***

Today was the day.

Taehyung had to waste two hours alone with his rival Park Jimin. What could go wrong right?

Yeah, the man was short but don't underestimate short people. Because when they are mad they're a whole different person.

Like, imagine the smurfs. That's Jimin always fighting. He may be small but he's powerful.

Taehyung wanted to talk to Jungkook before he went over to Jimin's house.

Splash

Splash

Splash

The noise of the stones Taehyung would toss.

Since Taehyung didn't know if Jungkook had a phone he just had to hope that Jungkook would show up.

Splash

Another rock went plummeting to the bottom of the water.

"Why do you keep throwing rocks." Taehyung flinched at the voice.

"Jungkook you scared me." He says clenching his chest. "Yeah, I get that a lot." He says sitting down.

"I have to go soon. I was really hoping you would come."

"Going to Jimin's house?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung nodded and looking back at the river.

"Don't worry you don't need to go over Jimin's house. I've got everything covered." Jungkook says patting Taehyung's head.

"Okay." Was all Taehyung could say.

"Yeah, I have to go Jungkook. My mom is expecting me home early." Taehyung lies getting up. Jungkook waved and looked back into the water.

"Thank you Jungkook but, I'm going to have to face him myself."

***