1.1 Balthazar, Cressida and Regulus

The dreams kept happening. Sometimes it was about the war, sometimes it was something trivial as what the dinner would be. Albert and Demetria already were used to it. When Crystal was eleven years old she stopped eating her breakfast only to exclaim "oh, so early?", days before her Hogwarts Letter arrived.

Just as she had guessed, her cousin James - who was now a twelve year old boy - was sorted in Gryffindor and had his group of friends. This she knew because they were really close, almost like siblings, and kept sending letters to each other every month. Crystal was excited to arrive in Hogwarts so that she could see her cousin once again, and the new friends he talked so much about. She had, however, the same worry as her parents.

It was a matter of fact that Crystal was a seer. Albert and Demetria couldn't deny it anymore, and they were still worried if the students or the world would compare their daughter to a future Grindelwald or even a future dark witch.

It was highly unlikely, since Crystal was an oddball that to the eyes of stranger seemed more like an innate legilimens user than a seer.

Her parents also felt relieved that their daughter and James were so close. Crystal could be irritable, but she was much more of talking than doing any harm - even in self-defence. A thing she had yet to learn and they knew that James was a good influence in this aspect.

*****

Crystal hugged her parents as she prepared to enter the train. She was feeling anxious and knew that she should be fast. Once she entered the train, she started searching for: either James or an empty cabin.

And she couldn't find either.

She opened one of the cabins that seemed almost empty. While opening the cabin door she instantly blushed. A boy in black was watching her, she could see he also felt confused.

"Crystal! Yes!" She said out of anxiety.

"What?" The boy eyed her suspiciously.

She felt embarrassed.

"My name is Crystal, can I sit here?"

The boy nodded, still curious at her quirkiness.

"My name is Balthazar, by the way." He replied, smiling slightly. "There's a friend of mine who's supposed to show up too."

"That's really nice."

The door opened again revealing a young girl in twin tails, all in black as well.

"Hello, can I sit here? The other cabins are really full." She smiled.

Both nodded and the girl sat near Crystal. They were all in silence for a while.

"What are your names?" The girl asked.

"Balthazar."

"Crystal."

"Well, my name is Cressida. I really hope I am sorted in Ravenclaw, my whole family is from that house."

They chatted a bit about trivial things, then Crystal reached for the muggle candies she had inside her bag. She opened a bag of chocolate balls and they all sighed with the smell of chocolate filling the room.

"Do you guys want any?" Crystal asked.

"I sure do!" Cressida smiled while getting some chocolate from Crystal.

"Is it muggle candy?" Balthazar asked as Crystal nodded. "Well, why not?"

They were eating the candy with joy when the door opened again, a pale, thin and awkward looking boy entered quietly and sat by Balthazar's side. He had his arms crossed and Crystal furrowed her eyebrows. She sensed something unusual.

"Hey, do you want some?" She asked, looking intently at the boy and Balthazar.

The boy looked at the ground and then glanced at the candy.

"It's muggle candy."

"Yes, but it's chocolate!"" She responded to the cold statement of the boy, she had a brief knowledge that he would deny it for being a 'muggle' object.

He looked suspiciously at her.

"Come on, Regulus, it's just chocolate, it won't hurt. It's not poison." Balthazar punched the boy's arm slightly while chuckling.

"Alright, I'll take one."

With that said, Crystal handed the boy some of the candy and they all chatted awkwardly during the trip to Hogwarts. She could still feel some anomaly in her senses, but brushed it off.