One

"Did your parents find out in the end about the party?" Taehyung asks, looking up from where he is stirring his coffee.

"Nah, you know I am careful with this stuff. They would totally exaggerate were they to find out. Send-me-to-the-moon type of exaggeration." Jimin explains lazily, letting out a puff of smoke.

"You do tend to become a bit of a whore while in the situation, you gotta admit. My parents aren't nearly as religious as yours and they still would kick my ass if I was you," Taehyung tries to to sip from the cup, but flinches when the hot liquid touches his tongue.

"What they don't know, won't hurt them, my dearest Taehyung," Jimin smirks, quenching his cigarette.

They are currently in a cafe close to their campus. It's a nice café with a vintage touch, making it cozy and welcoming. It is currently the middle of the first class on a Monday, so not many are here right now.

Jimin suddenly stands up and turns to Taehyung, "I am gonna get something sweet. Want anything?"

Taehyung takes a few seconds to think before shaking his head and giving Jimin a smile.

A bit later, Jimin comes back with a chocolate muffin in his hand.

"How can you eat so much and still look good?  I breath next to food once and I need a week in the gym", Taehyung huffs annoyed.

Jimin smirks, before letting put a short chuckle, "I exercise constantly."

Taehyung makes a disgusted face and fakes a gag, "Thanks for the image."

Jimin's laugh booms through the otherwise quiet cafe for a bit before it settles down. "You are welcome"

"By the way, how's Mira?"

"Ah, you know, she is a sweetheart. We are gonna go do some shopping this weekend, sort of celebration for 2 years of relationship." Taheyung smiles dreamily by the thought of his girlfriend.

Jimin could never see himself in a committed relationship or having the same person leeching after him for too long, but he is happy to see his friend still so in love after 2 years.

"Have you also, perhaps, taken my idea into consideration?"

"No, Jimin, we are not gonna have a threesome."

"Your loss," Jimin shrugs.

****

It is Saturday and Jimin's parents announced they will visit him at the campus. They live in another city from him, so it's rare when they come to visit.

They didn't let him know when exactly they are arriving, just a simple 'on Saturday' and that was it. So here is Jimin, waking up early so he can clean his room before his parents barge in.

He has to hide all objects that could expose his secret affairs. All his parents know is that he is a proper student and his best friend is Taehyung, which has to remain the same.

He has just taken a shower and returned to his room shirtless, when the door opens, hitting the wall strongly and a pair of hands push Jimin on the bed hard.

He doesn't understand what is happening, before he gets turned around and is staring directly into a pair of brown eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing, Jungkook?"

The latter doesn't answer, instead lowers his hands from Jimin's chest to his hips, having a strong grip. He seems to hesitate for a second, before pulling onto the shorts covering the male under him.

Jimin takes Jungkook's hands into his and moves them away from his crotch area.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin hisses annoyed.

The younger above him gulps and strutters an answer, "I need a second chance, please"

"Jungkook, no-", he gets interrupted by a pair of lips onto his own, kissing him desperately.

Jimin grips the boy's hair and pull on it until a pained groan is heard. Both of them are panting.

"You got like 5 other chances," Jimin pants a bit in between his words, "you fucked up all of them."

Jungkook is the closest to be considered Jimin's boyfriend. They met when Jungkook arrived in the campus a while ago and they hit it off amazingly. The sex was good, they had a strong chemistry and they have been told countless times they look good together.

While he might not desire a relationship, Jimin is a proud person. May sound selfish, but he fucks and leaves, not is fucked and left. He can leave anyone behind the next morning, but he can't stand the idea of being played himself.

So Jungkook doing it to him time and time again, hits a nerve or two.

"Please, Jimin," Jungkook whispers in a desperate voice before snapping his hands from Jimin's grip and attaches his lips to the older again.

All thoughts about his family coming to visit were thrown out the window when his crotch was pressed by a skilled hand. He grabs Jungkook by his ass, pulling him over him completely and kissing desperately back.

Soon his shorts were on the floor near the bed and Jungkook is following suit his example. Jimin runs one of his hands over the younger's warm back, while the other one grips his hair, tugging in pleasure sometimes.

Jungkook's head is tucked in his neck, biting and sucking the skin, before blowing on the spot, making Jimin shudder.

"Jungkook, we have to-," Jimin couldn't finish his sentence because a gasp interrupted.

"Park Jimin!"

[i write rarely, so it might not be the best. i am trying]