Chapter 25 And were back to clear things up...

Wow that was a long chapter name.

So when I stated that the end of this book was the last mark, I thought after I wrote my first chapter of book #2 that it seems shabby, so I'm adding a few more chapters. Yaaaaaay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

****(Toby pov)****

I woke up with the sweet smell of lilacs, and roses. Of course I woke up from time to time before, but this time I remembered the smell. Rachael was in my arms fast asleep in the crook of my neck. Her mouth is ajar and I couldn't help myself.

Kissing her, I got a late response as she slowly woke up, and kissed me back with force. Rowling onto her, she stiffened at the feel of my manhood poking around her thighs. I had to moan as she tried to move out from under me, grinding me in the process. I grew way to hard to let it stand.

Opening her legs back up, I pulled off her pajama pants and threw them across the room. Going back to her underwear, she moaned loud and long,for me as my fingers brushed down her legs.

I was slithering back up, kissing the inside of her legs softly so I could arouse her more. I even found where it made her shiver. So I ended up with scratches, and maybe clumps of hair missing as Rachael's fingers dug in my scalp, and skin from crying out in pleasure.

Yet I couldn't bring myself to fuck her senseless and have her scream my name. Here she lay legs open for my eyes only to see, and to know she's wet as hell, wanting me to be inside her, and only me. Rachael didn't want to fight me over this in fear of me, turning to the darkness again. So by pleasuring her, she knew it would please me.

I didn't want that. But it looks like she can't help herself anyway, because of my mark I left on her, and a few small hickies on her neck with it. Damn I can't do this, I can't. I pull a blanket and cover her body up as I hide my friend back in my boxers.

Rachael stopped kissing me and looked at me funny. "What's wrong." Her voice was so husky, and her eyes were still glazed over that it made me want to change my mind. But no, I kissed the top of her head. "Sorry I can't do this with you right now." I got up quickly and left the room before she could complain.

In the hall leading to the backyard, I clutched my chest as a wave of sadness hit me so fast, it made me wince in agony. "Its just the mate bond Toby. Ignore it." He seemed so sad, like he lost something as much as I did.

' What's wrong?' I thought to him.

"haa, she didn't want you. Her wolf wanted me. But don't get me wrong Rachael wants you, but she wasn't ready. Now she does, as we left the room giving her time to think."  He told me gently. "And Mist wants me but won't take us until Rachaels ready."

It didn't matter, I know how she feels to me, it just h err to know I don't trust her. Rachael was at my side helping me recover for weeks, and I got to know her better. I just remembered everything she told me, she even told me she thought Sparrow was me, because her wolf, and human self were drugged.

I believe her I just don't think I can fully trust her again. But my line of thought was cut sort when the man himself walked past me. Sparrow knew I was there, but probably thought Rachael was near by, while my brain was recovering from my trauma life. Sparrow actually tried to kiss her just two days ago.

I'm starting to get pissed thinking about what I just remembered. So walking up to him still in my boxers, nothing else on I twist him around, to see surprise cross over anger from being touch.

I Punched him in the face with full force and feeling something break which, made him fall to the ground a lot faster then I would have if I hit him in the gut. Gasps went around the yard as he fell.

Sparrow got up putting his nose back into place and whipped the blood of his face before running at me. I stood my ground as the fist came at my face, just as it was about to make contact, I grabbed it and pulled it behind his back getting a growl in return.

Sparrow somehow made it to his feet and flinging me over his back so I was now looking up into his face. A foot was coming fast at my neck but grabbed it and held it. More gasping went through the crowd, then whimpers of fear.

Focusing only on strength I twisted onto my stomach and pulled his foot making Sparrow land on his back. Quickly letting go I placed a knee on his rib cage and beat his face in. Xavier was enjoying this as much as I was. " THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE TAKE WHAT'S MINE!!!"

Grabbing his shirt by his neck I pulled his face up to mine and yelled into his. "STAY AWAY FROM HER OR I MITE GET THE URGE TO TARE YOUR THROAT OUT WITH MY TEETH!!!"

Letting his head bash the ground as I let go I turn to face Rachael with fear in her eyes, as she realized how much damage I can cause, by a few punches if I'm angry. Shay was with her in a insistent, hugging her and soothing her.

Other people in the pack watched in horror as Alpha Daniel came up to. I felt ashamed, I just defeated the beta and now I'm a threat to to him. So in a surrender I got down onto my knees to show submission. But Daniel didn't look happy at all, until a very wide smile crossed his face. " Come boy I need to talk to you. In private, so let's say my office."

He laughs at my face, because it was in shock like every one else's, placing a hand on my shoulder, he led me to his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it. Until the next chapter Comrades.

Comment.....

Vote......

~ WARRIOR OUT