Chapter 7 Werewolf rrriight.

****(Rachael pov)****

I clutched my chest as that man stared to yell in agony. It felt like he was being ripped apart from the inside. Instead of going down to the dungeon to comfort him my father told me to go into his office and wait.

"Well what did you get out of him?" Was the first question that came out when my father walked in the room.

"What he told you this morning is completely true. There ended up being a group of hunters looking to get in. But they grabbed Toby and not your brother." He sounded angry but I didn't put my finger on it fast enough.

"Toby, who the hell.... right, right well what are we going to do about him after all he is a really good fighter. If you saw how fast he can run and fight, I would want him as my top warrior." Why am I talking like this my dad hates when I do that.

As soon as I shut my mouth it was to late. I felt a powerful hand smack across my face.

"What have I told you about rambling women?! Uh well!!" He slapped me again."Stay down!!" Obeying him to stay down meant not to even move a muscle.

Shit what p*ssed him off? What did that guy say to him?

"I can't believe it a nerissimo diavolo is my daughters mate." Daniel said angrily under his breath.

What's he talking about nerissimo diavolo? Ah no that's impossible the black devil or night devil, what ever the difference, can't be my mate if he was normal I could believe.

All of a sudden I couldn't help but flinch as I heard a vary angry howl from below. Thankfully my father didn't care I moved because he felt it to and paled like a sheet of rock.

"Oh god did you feel his pain a few minutes ago?" Dad whispered stiffly.

"Y...yes  why?" I said.

"Your connection is stronger with him than any other mate bond." He finally said gloomy.

****(Toby pov)****

I felt her give of pain as someone hit her. They'll pay for touching my she wolf. I'll kill them I don't care who it is.

But when I pushed my human sanity back and my wolf self forward, the chains, and shackles molded to my body and it was impossible to tear them out of the wall and floor.

Getting angry won't work, I have to use my human brain along with my animal senses. When my human self bettered my hole system I was really back.

I can't believe it I'm back uncontrolled of my body. Thinking I'm in human form I decided to get more beer jerky. Only to scare myself when I looked down and saw paws and not hands.

I passed out.

**** early morning****

Waking up was hard but then someone was taking of my shackles. Looking up a man was holding clothes, as the woman untide me.

"Put these on the alpha wants you to properly introduce you to his daughter." He said harshly which made me think to myself. Wait this man was the one who put me hear in the first place.

I quickly got dressed and followed the man. Which he took me to a room that looked like a office will a desk, paper scatter all over, and finally Daniel was sitting behind it in the middle of the comfy room.

"Ah Toby how do you feel?" How the hell is he so cheerful.

"Ow you know after almost three years in awakening up in other people's damn blood, being shot at, and wanted for murder. It's surprisingly good thank you. And know that I really know I can turn into a huge wolf that exclaims much." Stating in different emotions.

"Well in that case meet my daughter Rachael." He smiled.

~~~~~~

what will happen next stay tuned to 101 Wattpad

not that funny but hay more later have any ideas or events comment you'll have a chapter dedicated to you.

vote....

comment....

follow....

ideas....

Warrior out