Chapter 9

****(Rachael pov)****

"Do you remember the last time you showered?" God what a stupid, stupid question. What am I, his caretaker.

His ears turned a very deep red before he looked at me, with a forced grin." Ow you don't have to ask that, I know I need to shower."

I felt my face burn in embarrassment as he said that, when I closed the door behind me. Well I should have known, after all he's been in the woods for awhile." Well the bathroom is over there you can use any thing in the shower." I said to him.

"Cool, um you won't happen to have hair clippers I could use my hair his getting long?" He smiled as he brushed aside some hair out of his eyes.

What is he talking about, sure it my look a little wild but it makes me want to run my fingers through it. " Yes I can some for you. But you should keep your hair like that it makes you look nicer." I giggled. Wait I do not giggle infront of guys, it's unnatural.

He smiled as he walked away from me, to the bathroom where he locked behind himself. God his smile is like the sun, it made me want to smile.

Right I need to get something that can clip his hair.  Walking out my bedroom door, I ran into a wall? looking up it was Sparrow looking grim.

"What do you want?" Raising an eyebrow.

"Has he touched you?If so I want to know." Sparrow said grabbing my arm.

"The only one who's touching me is you sparrow, so I advice you to let go now!" Shouting at him seemed to scare him a little bit.

"Ssshhh. you don't have to announce that I grabbed you, damn it all."Sighing he left.

****(Toby pov)****

I looked at myself in the mirror wondering what am I. Sure I've heard of werewolves as a kid, but they aren't real. Taking a shower did wonders for my body. "Hey will these work?" Rachael said opening the bathroom door.

What she saw made her eyes go wide until l realized, she could see my mini me. By that time her face looked as if it was in the son for to long. I grabbed a towel and place it on my danger zone.

"Ya they'll do, thank you." I took the clippers from Rachel's hands and closed the door in her face. Not in a rude way, only because she didn't move and was still staring at the towel that hid my penis.

Looking back at the mirror my face was probably both shades of embarrassment and shock.

****(Rachael pov)****

I opened the door not thinking to find myself staring at possibly the biggest dick I have ever seen."Ya they'll do, thank you." He said taking away the clippers from my hand.

I blinked as the door closed in my face softly. Knowing my face looks like a tomato I sat on my bed and stuffed my face into a pillow and screaming the image out of my head.

Before I knew it Toby came into the room with a towel thankfully around his waist.

"Soo, sorry about what you saw." Face turning red, damn."Should have kept the door locked." Well at least I'm not the only one blushing.

"Its okay would have seen it sooner or later." I said giggling. What am I thinking, I'm going crazy, he thinks I'm going crazy. No I'm just insisting he takes me now right now.

Toby's face looked so red it seemed her was going to explode."W..what?"

"Nothing, nothing."I spoke quickly, and looked at his abs. mm.. even though he didn't work out  like the other wolves, he's the strongest wolf I've seen, which in includes my father.

I really feel like eating chocolate of him in many places of his body, as I eye raped him,I noticed where I wanted to.

Toby must have been watching me examining him."Like what you see? Am not much but does make my feel better being eye raped by such a hot girl like you Rachael." He said my name, ohh it sounds amazing coming out of his mouth.

"Thank you Toby." He must have felt like me when he said my name because he pushed me down on my bed.

Damn what was that, I would like some of that

comment.....

vote.....

ideas.....

Warrior out.