Chapter 12

****(Toby pov)****

When I pounced at her, she moved quickly. Snarling I was able to grab her shirt with my teeth, which ripped when she tried to run.

"Toby stop what are you d..doing?" Said the girl with a grunt before she kick me in the face. Getting away from me was her top priority, but I didn't want to play games. Going for the kill, another werewolf tackled me. I recognize the smell, It was the beta.

I could feel hate coming off him in waves, as he tugged it made me turn to face him and was clawed down my face. Whining in pain I went for his throat, but a bigger wolf stopped me, and told the other wolf to stop. He must have told the girl to get me, and I was ready.

Instead she held out her hand, for me to smell. I applied by taking a sniff at her hand, and what I smelt was the strongest fear, I have ever accounted. Sniffing again I could smell lilacs, and roses that was faintly recognizable.

Looking up into the face of the girl, I realized she was really Rachael.

Oh no, what have I done? Fear was in her forest green eyes, her sun kissed skin was pale as a ghost, and her hair fluffed up from trying to get away. Backing up slowly and slightly whimpering I saw a window open, I ran to it and jumped out onto a side of the roof.

I climbed up the roof so know one can find me. Since I didn't know how to shift back by will, I had to wait until my wolf lets go. Listening, I could pick up wolves running into the woods looking for me obviously."NO, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT, HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND IT DOESN'T HELP WHEN YOU TRY TO KILL HIM!!!" That voice it belongs to Rachael. I could only here her as she yelled at who ever wanted me dead. Hearing a door slam pretty loudly I winced when I felt pain, fear, anger, denial, and lost. I knew it wasn't my feelings because I haven't felt any emotion other than anger throughout the years.

But know I heard crying, but it was being muffled, like someone not wanting to be heard. It was Rachael, it had to be. Climbing down slowing as to not fall from the ten storey building I made it by the window which I quietly went through. putting on shorts by my bag, I went over to the bed where there was no more muffled crying. Instead Rachael heard me I swung her fist hitting me in the face, that knocked me backwards.

Getting off the bed to make sure I was all right, her fear grew stronger. I got up, faced her with sorrow and  regret in my eyes, I know it. Rachael must have saw my regret because her fear turned to longing, then she knew, she knew I was leaving. Damn I was hoping for her to be sleeping.

"No, no, y..you are st..staying h..here." She said in between sniffles. I smiled softly and shooked  my head no. Walking over to my bag to pick it up, Rachael ran over to me a hugged me not letting go.

"Please don't leave me, please." She cried into my shoulder trying to be as quite as possible. With that I knew I can't leave her so I dropped my bag. I picked her up bridal style and went over to her bed. Rachael must have thought I was going to set her down to leave because she held on tighter, which made me sigh, but chuckle softly.

" Don't worry." I whispered in her ear when I placed us on her bed. She didn't feel reassured by that, and held me even tighter. As strong as she was I still moved her hands away to sit up. Getting out of the bed she sat up about to make me stay,until I held up my hand.

Talking of my shorts Rachael turned beat red,as I transferred into boxers. Getting back into bed I leaned my head down to kiss Rachael, slowly in a passionate way, before are kisses became hard and fast which started to make her moan.

Moving my hand up and down her thigh, my dick hardened really quickly so I pressed into her, making her moan. Flipping me on my back Rachael grounded her self into me, moving her hips without realisation of how she was killing me.

"Rachel stop." Speaking in a whisper, as she stared to get comfortable straddling me. She looked at were she was sitting making her blushed, only not blushing of embarrassment, but of guilt. Slowly I tried to move her, only to have her smirk at my and grine into me ever so slightly. Fuck, I can't control myself very well when girls smirk at me or bite their lips, it just makes my boner stiffer.

Rolling my eyes, and growling stiffly I held a moan in. Rachael stiffened at my growl, only to grin at me knowing what I was holding back. So instead of getting of me, she started to grine me a little forcefully that made me let out a deep moan. Shit now I can't control it!

Grabbing her hips I had us move in unison as I raised my hips into her every few seconds. I could her release coming fast so I pulled and pushed her back so I could release at the same time. When hers came mine came a second later. Moaning, and panting Rachael claimed off me to cuddled into my side. Great just what I needed, to be aroused a second time in the night as she rubbed my pecks, tracing the nipple on my right.

Before I knew it we were both asleep with her in my chest.

So tell me if you liked this chapter, it took me two days to come up with the hole thing, so any ways sorry about spelling or placement of words.

comment...

Vote...

~Warrior Out