Chapter 18 Why?

Thank you for all staying and reading my slightly cheesy book, it means a lot, knowing that the reads get bigger every time I update on Monster Alpha. So enjoy Comrades

~~~~~~~~~~

****(Toby pov)****

I woke feeling cold. So cold, moving my hand up and down the comforter, Rachael wasn't there at all. Sitting up I pulled on some clothes, that were nicely set out.

Going down stairs i could hear Rachael's angry whispers. Who is she talking to? Rounding the corner, Rachael was pressed against the wall by Sparrow the beta. Of course neither saw me there, which means they didn't know as I watched in horror as Rachael pulled Sparrow in for a very long kiss.

I didn't know what to do. She kissed him! Xavier was howling in pain watching are mate kiss that filth willingly. Next thing I know, I'm locking myself in a cell, the cell with the shackles. Talking off my clothes I carefully placed them in the corner.

Clamping the cold metal on my skin made me flinched." Silver, and titanium, the iron was replace from last time." It burns like hell, no not the chains, my heart. Rachael and Sparrow crept back into my head every few seconds as I stood there and watched them make out.

Finally without hesitation, Xavier took control, still the pain felt good, no amazing, every thing that has ever happened to me was vanishing as I let go. Bones braking, grinding, and snapping back together, I more laughed while yelling at the same time with the top of my lungs.

I don't know if I truly transformed at first because I was to tired. I was in pain, I knew I lost something more than my family.

'W..what's w..w..wrong?!' I yelled in my head as well as out of my mouth.

"She's mating with the beta!!!" Xavier raged out, how did he know. Another wave of pain hit my heart.

Wincing I doubled forward and spilling out what was left in my stomach. Fire started to build up as my wolf took complete control, leaving me in the dark.

Pulling as hard as I could, I pulled the chains from the wall. Stumbling I smacked my snout off the ground. Getting angry at my clumsily footing I charged the door. It didn't have a chance, to with stand my power.

Running up the stairs from the dungeon I ran into Shay. Her eyes were wide with fear when she figured out who I was. "Ow. My. God." She slowly said. Mind linking her in wolf form was easier then for my human self that was still weak.

"Toby says bye and so do I. Now leave and don't look back." I said the last part as a command in a alpha voice. Looking to my left a full wall window was my only way out.

So I jumped through it, and never letting Toby take control, or looking back until I was out of the boundaries. Safely away from my past, on are past.

Stumbling blindly I just kept running. For a whole day and night I didn't stop. With me in control I was able to get us farther away than any wolf could do sprinting with the mind of a human blocking the true wolf.

" My poor Misty." I sighed and kept running.

~~~~~~~~~~

So did you enjoy. Yes, No, or was it so dramatically EVIL?

Tell me if by comment, comments, and even more comments!!!!

Comment....

Vote....

~ Warrior Out