Chapter 16

Two chapters in one day Yes, wow I'm on a role.

****(Rachael pov)****

Home what home is he talking about, not his woods, to woods home. But as soon as he said shower I relaxed, because he was talking about my home.

I drove him as he seemed weak still and to find he wasn't completely ready to leave the hospital. Just as we pulled in the drive way Toby jerked awake.

Getting out of the car me and Toby made are way to my room. "Rachael come with me." Toby's husky voice whispered behind me as my door closed. "Where?" I asked turning around to face him, only to find him gone and the shower start.

Walking in slowly Toby was by the door frame, naked. Gasping, my mouth formed a o shape, as I tried to run away as fast as I could. Only to be pressed against the wall and feel Toby Jr. hardening by my ass.

"I want you." He breathed in my ear.

"Toby, w..we c..can't" I stuttered but was cut off as he nibbled my ear lobe, which made me moan. Pressing my head against the wall I just let him take off my clothes, and pull me to the shower curtain.

Stepping in I realized that what I was thinking about only arouses me more, because Toby just got harder as he pulled me into him as his arousal was growing stronger.

God I want him, I want him now. Turning around I pulled him into a passionate kiss that lasted for it seemed like hours.

~~~~~~~

What's up got excited and had to write two chapters and sorry if it's sort. Until next time comrades.

comment....

Vote....

~Warrior Out :)