Chapter 23 Unexpected alliance

So welcome back Comrades it is a pleasure to please you. Wow that sounded so wrong in my head, jeez I'm how can I think of such things.

Oh well enjoy.....  :) Smiley face......

****(Toby pov)****

A loud squeak erupted the whole room, waking me up. "Get up, I need to get you out."The voice spoke softly, yet harshly. "No not again, I can't take any more, I want to give up. I am giving up." I whispered hoarsely. " I should have disappeared when my uncle blamed me for my parents death." My voice growing stronger.

"Well if your to disappear, it ain't here." It was Chloe. What did she mean by, not here, where else? "Come on." Grunting she pulled me up carefully.

"My arm, Its dislocated." I told her quietly. Nodding her head she, went behind me. "What are you doing?"

"Shh. Shut up, and turn forward." Doing as I was told I felt her hold my mouth. Understanding came to me. Shit!! Chloe quickly grabbed my elbow and pulled with all her mite. Bending over to hold in my pain, Xavier sighed in my head. He was strong enough to heal me but now he can use it for something else, other than healing.

Chloe pulled me out of the cell and up the stairs. There was many stairs, doors, and hallways. Anyone could get lost, or come out and catch us. Stumbling to a stop Chloe opens the door, and we go out at the edge of trees.

"Go before I change my mind." She grumbles. "Where do I go?" I'm so confused. Well really I was lost actually.

" I don't know, just leave I need to go cover my sent." Chloe waved her hand as to demonstrate where I should go.

"Thank you." I said without turning around, so I just walked. Probably not even a hour later I herd growls. Looking in the direction the noise, it suddenly came from a different direction, I kept turning as I came from a different direction each time.

Eyes!! Black eyes with a ring of red!! I'm going to die, I'm going to die. Spinning  on my heels I ran for my life.

Heart pounding from fear, I finally realize how my prey feels when Xavier takes control. I was sweating bullets, my blood kept spiking as I tripped a little. You know running for your life barefoot hurts. Smelling blood I looked at my feet and looking back up quickly saved me to avoiding being clothes lined by a branch.

Ducking I came face to face with those hungry eyes with its mouth foaming at the sides trying to catch it's breath from the run. The monster opened its mouth showing its giant canines. Making me fall on my ass, I quickly scrambled to my feet, turning my back and running like hell.

People say never turn your back on a predator, especially ones for the taste for human blood. Fuck them I'll most likely die soon any way if I don't find help soon. " Toby!" Up ahead there stood Rachael. "Rachael run, run!" She didn't move, stopping in front of her I saw fear.

"You see it too?" I said looking in her eyes, but only saw confusions, and fear. " Toby there's nothing there." She whispered. At first I thought I was going crazy again. But the growls came again, this time much closer.

Not even caring or noticing that Rachael was completely naked in all her glory, I tossed her over my shoulder and ran. It was slow going, and it didn't help when we ran into a dead end. Placing Rachael behind me I was going to let Xavier take control soon, if necessary,so ya soon. I wouldn't be able to take it on in human form.

A wolf jumped out but not the one I want, still it's a threat to Rachael. It smelled my anger and jumped at me. But the wolf was to slow, my left hand held onto the throat, as my right hand picked the wolf up and with both of my hands and I threw it at a tree with a successful crack.

Whining, then low growls erupted off to my right, before I was underneath another wolf. Pushing the wolf off me I stared to get angry, it's wasting my time. I want it dead, I want to break it's spine.

As if Rachael was reading my mind she ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. Pushing her away made her grip more firm. She started to rub my neck, whispering soothing words in my ear.

" Its okay, it's gone. I'm here, let me in Toby, let me in." I did. Her words finally hit home nothing was chasing me, so looking over I saw I threw Shay into the tree.

With what was left of my strength I finally had nothing left to keep me up. " Sorry Shay I..I didn't k..know." I whispered to her before fainting and landing on my knees with my head in Rachael's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~

I have a feeling it's shorter then my last chapter but so what was it thrilling, mind messing? You tell me.

A book I have been reading it is very good, you should also read this book if you ever need to find a good book this is one it's called 'That's mine' By. Leahbear1412

Vote....

Comment....

Till next time comrades

~ Warrior out