Chapter 13

Read authors note at the end.

****(Rachael pov)****

Warm, so warm. Why am I so warm?

A arm moved closer to my face as it gripped the sheets. Who the hell is in bed with me! Freaking out, I turned around to see and froze.

Toby looked like a peaceful Greek god. Toby in my bed, when did that happen? Well at least we were some what clothed. Still looking at his chest, there was a tattoos ranging from small, to fairly large. One of them was leading from his back, because it twisted around at the neck, going down his chest and stomach, to the edge of his boxers. I had a feeling it didn't stop at the boxers either.

Toby opened his eyes aware of my arousal,"Stop." He commanded.

Bowing my head I looked away as he got up to change. It was strange, he is a lot more stronger than my father and My father is a alpha.

"Rachael, hand me that shirt by you." Frowning I picked up the shirt, but instead of giving it up, I put it on.

"I can't I give it to you." I giggled."What do you mean I can't?" He asked from a view that allows me to see his face. Giggling I walked over and pulled him down for a kiss. Pulling back his eyes where still looking at nothing.

"What?" Forcing Toby to look at me.

"Nothing" He said."Hay you hungry I can make you breakfast."

Nodding my head I took him to the kitchen. "Chocolate, blueberry pancakes are my favorite." Speaking softly.

Showing Toby where every thing was he quickly made me three pancakes. They where amazing, they made my mouth explode with flavor."Do you like them?"

Snapping back to the present, I nodded again. "Good." Whispering in his ear when he sat by me. His lap seemed like a good place to be, after all every mated couple female Sat down on their mates lap, or their mates pulled them onto them with ease.

Toby could feel the need to hold me all the time I know it but to make sure, "Can I sit on your lap?" I asked.

"No." He huffed looking into space, Again.

Joy, a joy killer. Still just how can he refuse his mate.

"Fine go ahead, sit on my lap." He sighed. Squealing I jumped on his lap and instantly feel him get a boner. No groaning, does he not feel his friend attracted to my touch? obviously not because he doesn't even register that I'm on his lap, cause his arms hung at the side.

"Your definitely different, from the average wolf." I stated, getting a low growl in response.

"That's because I'm not average." Toby said, bringing his arm onto the table to grab his coffee.

"Where are you from?" Toby sighed at my question.

"Why do you ask? Are you trying to make me angry?" I could tell he was getting angry but I continued questioning him.

"I only asked, because I don't know anything about you. And growl at me it's not nice." I told him as he growled deeper which made me jump. I was really pissing him off from that growl, so I held onto his waist and placed my face in his neck as he clenched and unclenched his fists.

"Rachael enough." The way Toby said my name sent shivers down my spine.

"Why?" I whispered in his ear.

Picking me up Toby placed me to the side. He growled even more when he saw me pouting at him. " Oh, what don't look at me like that." He said before walking back to my room. Still he mumbled about me, I'm sure of it.

****(Toby pov)****

Last night was special. But this morning Rachael was hyper, for some God earthy reason. I knew it was true because she put on my shirt instead of giving it to me. At breakfast it is a different story, she wanted to sit on my lap. I refused at first, but I could feel her sadness.

I just want to make Rachael smile and laugh. Yet when she was on my lap she was still upset. It made me angry, what am I suppose to do grine her ass while she ate her food? Sure I have a boner, every guy gets a boner gay or not. So to fix that problem I didn't think of anything, or looked at her golden tan legs that poked out from my shirt that almost reached her knees.

To top it off she asked questions about where I came from. Picking Rachael up of me made her pout, and look innocent for her age. Telling her not to do that came out pretty poorly, because It gave her a look of being slapped in the face.

Wanting to hug her I walked away before I could.

God damn it what am I going to do. Her father is mad, I can feel it even though he is still asleep. Although the feeling of hate, pity, and annoyed filled my heart and head, that's probably why Rachael thought I was ignoring her.

Going into her room I unpacked. Not paying attention to my surroundings I had no idea Rachael was watching me. " Did I do something wrong? Because you have been ignoring me calling for you for the past ten minutes." She sniffles a little bit.

" No, no you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just thinking about the hole pack thing." I answered by walking to her and holding her close. Honestly I don't know what to do with my new knowledge. But Rachael must have read my mind because she smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"I'll help you." She whispered.

Hey if you have suggestions for the book send them to my inbox or something. it would mean a lot to me as I'm running out of ideas, for the middle of the book. And don't feel shy about positive or negative comments because I probably could use the improvement.

comment....

suggest....

vote....

~Warrior Out