Meeting The Family Part2

Start bij het begin

Tremaine: My mom she wants us to meet her at the bowling alley instead if coming here.

Lyric: Ok let me get my purse then we can go.

She ran to go get her purse from the living room. I walk to the door and she walk out the house. I lock the door and open the car door for Ly. It was quiet in the car like a bad quiet. Like we were to married people who just got into a fight. I put my hand on Lyric's thigh as she looks out the window.

Tremaine: They will like you baby stop stressing.

Lyric: I'm not stressing I'm just going through the motions.

Tremaine: Why what's wrong Lyric it's like one minute your happy the next your horny and then your upset. I can't keep up.

Lyric: I'm sorry I'm just confused, fustrated, and scared.

I pull over on the side of the rode. I text my mom that we are going to be a couple of minutes late. I need to know what's wrong with Lyric.

Trey: Lyric what's up ever since Valentine's Day you have been acting funny. Are you going to be like this after every time we have sex? Baby I know your scared to love. I am to I just want us to be happy. If we are going move on in this relationship. You got to tell me what's wrong. Don't hold it in.

Lyric: I'm confuse cause I don't know if I want to have sex. It's a big thing in my life and I know you have me head. I like it it's just that I'm scare if we do have sex if I'm not good what happens if you leave and find someone who is more experience. I'm frustrated cause I want to have sex with you. I'm tired of being that girl to all my friends. The 20 almost 21 year old who hasn't had sex but ended up with a freaking R&B singer who sings about inventing sex. Who can have any fucking girl in the world that can have sex and know what to do but you chose the girl who is a virgin.

I take a deep sigh and put my head in my hands. I look over at Lyric. Her head is down and she is silently crying. I want to help her. I keep telling her I want her and I won't leave her. It is something deep down that she still hung onto. I think this what I her grandma was telling me about. That she is still hung up on her past and only she can let it go. I just don't know what it is.

Tremaine: Lyric Rodgriugez I love you deeply and I don't know what I would do without you and I don't want to know. Sex is not just about a relationship. There is love and making memories with someone you love. I don't care if we have sex and your not good. I still won't leave you. What I learn about relationships is Sex Ain't Better.

Lyric: Are you really quoting your song. She says laughing.

Tremaine: Yes I am. Look what I'm trying to say is I love you for you and I could give a fuck about all these other women. I only got eyes for you.

Lyric: Thank you. I love you too. I kiss her lips for a couple of minutes until my phone rings.

Phone convo

April: Tremaine where are y'all.

Tremaine: Sorry ma we got caught up in traffic. We are on our way.

April: Bye.

End of phone convo

Lyric: We should go.

I start to drive and turns out we were around the corner. We park the car in the parking lot and get out the car. We enter the alley. We spot my mom, and brothers. I start walk but Lyric wasn't beside me. I turn around and she is just standing there looking scare. I walk back a grab her hand.

Lyric: I don't wanna to go.

Tremaine: Baby come on.

I take her hand we start walking toward them. Lyric hand was shaking. She was really nervous about meeting them. I never had a girl do this not even Helen or Lauren. We finally got over to them.