Epilogue {✔️}

Hi

Ragini was sleeping on the bed, when Laksh was looking at her. He had changed the cloth on her forehead. Baacha please get up. I can't see you in pain.

She was having high fever and the kids were sleeping in their rooms. Laksh had taken full care of the kids. First he arranged their clothes for the day, he made them wash their faces and brush their teeth's. Afterwards he helped them in changing their clothes to get ready for the school.

Payal was looking at Laksh, "Papa How is mom feeling now?" She was looking quite upset as she get's everyday a morning kiss, what Laksh forgets.

Prem was in his panty, "I don't want to wear this! Papa it's itching me!" He was pulling the panty down, but Laksh stopped him, "Have some shame your sister is here!"

He took him in his arms and changed the panty into a boxer short, "Now happy?"

Prem nods, "Very happy Papa!" He kisses his father's forehead and Laksh remembers. He helped them coming down and gave them breakfast.

"Papa not Paratha!" Payal shook her head she doesn't like it, but Prem loves it. He feeds Prem the Paratha and Payal got spicy potato curry.

Laksh was in the kitchen preparing the lunch boxes for the kids. He packed their bags and dropped them to the school, but he stopped them before entering the school building.

"Baacha's I'm sorry I know I'm not like your mom that caring, but I do try my best. I know I forgot the morning kiss, but come on remember me!" He gave both of them a kiss on their foreheads. Both smiled and kisses his cheeks one on each side.

Laksh bid bye them and was happy he survived another day.

Three days, since three days Ragini is in fever and due to the medicine she is sleeping most of the time. She needs to take rest he understands it well.

At the office he received a call.

"Sir a woman named Priya is on the phone...!".

Laksh was happy, "Yes, put her through!"

Laksh was impatiently waiting for her call, the last time they got connected was when they had informed her about Prem. She wanted to come and meet them, but due to some personal issues she couldn't make it.

"Good morning Bhai!" Priya was like his sister, but they had huge time difference so they only did sometimes messaging each other sometimes.

"Priya I'm fine you say?" Laksh was happy they talked for good an hour and she told him that she is on her way to India.

"Is it okay?" Priya asked him a bit scared.

"Priya of course we told you whenever you want you can come! But...?"He doesn't know how to say it.

"But what? Listen I just want to see her and nothing more!" She was a bit hurt, but that wasn't Laksh problem.

"No Priya, nothing like that. Ragini is ill having high fever. I will do my best in the morning she will be fine!" Laksh and Priya ended their call.

Laksh heeded to the school and picked up his kids. He told them that Priya his sister cousin is coming to meet them. The two were excited, "Should we prepare a party for her?"

Laksh smiles,"Good idea if mom would be fit she would do the same!"

Back at home Laksh informed the family and they all prepared the party.

Laksh was looking at her. She was sleeping, but her fever was gone. Laksh slept next to her holding her tight.

On the next morning

Ragini woke up and was happy to see him, "Laksh ji... Laksh ji...!"

She kisses his nose and he smiles, "Aww Mera Baacha!" He hugs her and rolled over her,
"How you feel?"

Ragini looked at him, "Better than never before!" He smiles and told her everything about the last few days and about Priyas arrival.

In the late afternoon Priya come.

Laksh looked at her with a smiles, "Come in!" He pulls her into the house no one had ever met her before only RagLak.

They all blessed and greeted her.

Then Payal come with a big banner, 'Welcome home'

Priya bend down, "You must be Payal, right?" She nods and hugs her. It's been now 7 years since Priya gave birth to her.

Prem come and pushes her aside, "Even I'm here!"

Priya nods, "Haan Prem, right?" Prem winks at her.

Priya got the news of RagLak pregnancy on the date of giving birth Payal. But the name was a surprise for her too. She even asked them why, but their answer was simple. 'We don't see a difference in the two Payal or Prem both are ours and connected to you!'.

They have asked her before giving the name of Prem, as they wanted to know if she might want to use the name for her own child. But she refused it.

Laksh bend down, "You know she chose both your names!"

Ragini hugs her tight, "Thank You!"

Priya shook her head, "Thank you! Now I'm so happy to see them all and I'm happy that she is loved that much!"

Laksh side hugs Ragini, "Arrey that the meaning of love."

Ragini shook her head, "Boundless Love!"

_____
The end.