Boundless Love #5 {✔️}

Hi

Recap: Ragini too confessed her love for Laksh. Their love has increased their bound become stronger.

Now a few months later. In my story there is no bad Rajat he is a good guy.

Swara was in the kitchen preparing for the food for the coming guest.

Laksh was in his room, "I can't believe this my little sister is getting married."

Ragini was adjusting her saree, "Haan Laksh ji. She has grown up and now she is soon going to her Sasural {in Laws}."

"Aaah." He falls back on the bed holding the pillow in front of his face, "Ragini!!! I will miss her so much!"

Ragini comes near him. She took the pillow away, "Laksh ji please you are a big boy! You should behave like a big brother and accept the reality."

Laksh looked at her with an open mouth, "you are so mean and cold!"

Ragini rolls her eyes, "no Laksh ji, I'm not! It is the bitter true, but her Rajat is a nice and good guy. Don't worry she will be very happy and she isn't far away, she is going to stay nearby we can meet her whenever we want."

Laksh nods. He hold her hand, "but you won't leave me na?"

Ragini shook her head, "no!"

"SWARA!!!!"

Ragini shocked, "Swara..?!" She rushed down and Laksh follows her.

Swara was lying on Sanskaar lap, "Call a doctor!"

They all were scared, but as soon as the doctor leaves Sanskaar come out with a pale face.

Laksh was tensed, "Bhai what is wrong why are you looking so dull?!"

Sanskaar was trying to find the words, "Sw... Swara...?"

Ragini shook him, "Sanskaar Bhaiya, What is with her?!"

"Pregnant."

"Oh!" all were shocked, but in happiness.

Ragini was jumping up and down, "Swara is pregnant! I'm becoming a maasi."

Laksh shook his head, "No Ragini Chachi, After all I'm becoming a Chacha 😁😉."

Ragini shows her palm, "Bas Bas Laksh ji, you are becoming a Maasa."

Laksh smirks, "theek hai {okay}, but then you are the Chachi." He winks.

Ragini thought.

"Okay..!"

All were happy now with Uttaras leaving and a new life coming a lot was changing.

The wedding of Uttara was going on in full speed.