Boundless Love #13 {✔️}

Hi

Recap: RagLak adopted a child and are expecting.

Payal has become the heartbeat of RagLak, but with the arrival of Payal their next happiness come. They were expecting their first child.

Laksh was changing the diaper of Payal, "Chi how can a baby girl like you come out with something like this? Too stinky!" He closed his nose and throw the diaper into the dustbin. He wears her a new one and Ragini come with her clothes having a big belly in front of her.

Laksh smiles and admires her, "Baacha how you feel?". She huffs 😤 she took Payal in her embrace and made her wear the clothes. She was looking cute in her pink and white dress.

 She was looking cute in her pink and white dress

Laksh smiles, "Baacha...! Please talk to me... I don't like it, when you are angry with me!" He kisses her shoulder, but she jerked him away. She stood up with Payal, but Laksh hold her tight. "Baacha! 😘" He kisses her belly, "Sorry! Please Baacha forgive me!".

Baby kicked, "Oh!"

"Ragini what happened?" Laksh stood up and hold her tight, "Are you okay?" He was very concerned about her and cups her face

Ragini pushes his hands away, "Baacha kicked!"

Laksh bend down, "Aww Mera Baacha first time kick, but Baacha Maa got hurt na! You shouldn't kick her too often just a few times, when she really deserves it! Say her not to stay angry on Papa! Because papa loves you a lot!"

He was talking to the baby in a calm and cheesy way. His both hands were on her belly and his lips close to her tummy, "Baacha I love you!" He kisses her belly and looked up at her, "I'm sorry!"

Ragini nods, "Okay I will forgive you, but I'm not sure with the name you chose!" She sat back on the bed holding her belly and Payal.

She looked at him, "The name is not connect for our name!"

Laksh pouts, "Ragini I just though of Priya how she asked us to give her child the name she chosen for it. And I hadn't thought of another name I don't think Prem is a wrong name. Does it need to be connected with our name I mean it's our child we can give it any name. And Prem has the meaning of..?"