Boundless love #2 {✔️}

Hi

It's been a month now she is back in my life as my wife. Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari. Every night I go to sleep I see her face every day I get up from the bed see her face, my life has become complete, after her return into my life there is nothing else I wish for!

I have given her a promise now I have to keep it and save her from every evil in this world.

Ragini was sleeping on the bed, but as soon she turns she woke up, she found an empty side. She sat up the duvet slowly slipped down her body, she didn't know, where her husband is, but she doesn't like it to wake up after him.

Ragini stood up from the bed and heard the sound of the shower 🚿.

Lagta hai Laksh ji shower main hain kiya hum bhi chalen? {it looks like Laksh is under the shower should I go too}?

Her thoughts got disturbed by the sound of the door. Oh too late he comes out.

Ragini was looking at him with stolen gazes, she was observing him from tip to toe

Ragini was looking at him with stolen gazes, she was observing him from tip to toe. Again and again she was falling in love with him.

He has changed to a better man from her bestfriend to her life-partner.

Laksh was feeling her gaze on him, but he was lost in her. He took his towel, but Ragini closed her eyes, she even blindfold herself, but Laksh intentions weren't the way she thought. He put his towel on her as she was naked he lifts her, she was shivering under his touch, but she didn't remove her hands...

Laksh carries her to the washroom, he turns her just to see her bare back, but he took his towel back and left her alone.

Ragini soon opens her eyes finding herself in the washroom. She turns on the shower tap and starts her shower with a red face.

Laksh comes down wearing

He had made the room before leaving it and had put the clothes for Ragini on the bed

Ragini comes out to find the room empty, again, she doesn't like it to be alone at least he could wait for her! Her eyes met with the dress he had chosen for her, "Laksh ji."