Boundless Love #8 {✔️}

Hi

Recap: Cooking section

Laksh was happy. Ragini had planned the trip to a resort, uff he had to prevent a lot those people had called the doctors to get their reports to give them the best treatment. Of course damn good, but Ragini shouldn't get to know about the weakness. He convinced the resort manager not to mention her illness just give her the treatments like him, well a bit different, but yet the result should be positive.

Ragini comes in, "Laksh ji where are you lost?! Come on we are getting late!"

Laksh took a deep breath, "Arrey Ragini it's okay we can reach there anytime. I talk to them our reservation is fixed."

Ragini pouts, "still it's not okay."

Laksh frowns, "why?"

Ragini turns away, "the sooner we reach the sooner we start with the treatment."

Laksh was angry, "oh, you want treatment not husband. Fine... let's go."

Ragini oh no now he is hurt. "Laksh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt it's just."

Laksh starts laughing, "Ragini did you thought I would be angry on something like this?! No yaar." He cups her face and kisses her forehead.

"Laksh ji you are bad. Yu always play with my emotions!" She hits him playfully.

Laksh hugs her, "I don't Okay! But I love you a lot and I would do everything for You." He pinches her nose with his fingers.

"ouch!" She said.

Laksh kisses the nose and they left to the resort. But before that they took the blessings from the elders.

"Laksh ji tou know what is waiting for us?"

Laksh hmm I hope a big, bed where I can sleep separately from her... oh can it be possible that a man is fed up of sex?.

"Laksh ji, are you listening?!" She shakes him.

Laksh looked at her, "sorry what were you saying?!"

Ragini smiles, "It's okay! Hope you get some rest and feel free as well as relaxed!"

Laksh without thinking, "me too!"

Ragini looked at him, "What you mean? Do I torture you, I misbehave with you or I hurt you, Tell me?!"

"Ragini there is always a limit of something and you are just not made for it!"

Ragini fumes, "means?!"

Laksh scared, "Arrey yaar if I get tired I have to make you happy, even then when you are tired maybe we should slow down with ahm the bed."

Ragini shouts, "what Laksh ji you are fed up of me?"

Laksh laughs, "I would never be fed up of you! I love you soooooo much! Trust me I do, but Ragini sometimes it's better to wait then to force it!"

Ragini thought, "hmm Haan maybe you are right, sorry I was really demanding it!"

Laksh nods.

Ragini hits him.

"Ouch!!! That hurt!"

Ragini smiles, "good!"

Laksh and Ragini reached the resort it was a small one they had expected something else.

Laksh was looking at Ragini, she was still wearing her heavy clothes. Laksh comes from the back holding her waist like he used to do it and she loves to feel it.

He rested his head on her shoulder, "Ragini I have a request!"

"oh my husband has a request please tell me how can I obey you? Fulfilling your request?"

Laksh kisses her forehead, "Take off your clothes."

Ragini was shocked, "Laksh ji you just said you don't want to and now we are here and you are asking me."

Laksh smiles, "Arrey take off your clothes and wear mine I bought for you. These clothes are much easier to wear and much more comfortable."

"oh... 🙈" She blushes and hugs him hiding her red cheeks.

Laksh was confused, "Ragini why are you looking so angry?"

Ragini was adjusting herself, "Laksh ji I'm feeling uncomfortable na."

Laksh frowns, "what why?! I know how much you like it to wake up and wear my shirt."

Ragini again blushes, "Haan woh..." she plays on the shirt of Laksh.

Laksh was looking at her, "Haan woh what?"

Ragini hides her face on his chest, "I love your fragrance what to do can't wear your perfume so I adjust it with your shirt!"

Laksh hold her tight, "Aww my Baacha you know just now my love for increases more."

"Laksh ji you should be with me only!"

Laksh smirks, "haan nahi toh koi aur hai? {no tell me is here someone else}?"

Ragini hits him, "Laksh ji!"

*Knock knock*

They separated from each other and opened the door.

The manager come to talk to Laksh.

Laksh went out with him. Ragini was very much excited she was looking into the garden section. She went out to see the beautiful nature.

Manager was talking to him, "you don't worry we won't tell your wife about her illness. She will be treat normally as you will and we will give you the same treatment."

Laksh was beyond happiness, "Thank you, It means a lot for me. I don't want her to feel weak or hurt, she is so special. That mad girl was ready to leave me how could she even think about this."

Manager nods, "I can understand your love for your wife, but sooner or later she will find out."

Laksh knew that, "I know, but I want to be the one. I don't want anyone else come between us. When the time will come I will tell her and make her understand that a child is not everything a marriage is more. Sure a child is a bond of love, but we share more... much more!"

Ragini rushes to him and hugs him tight. She was crying bitterly on his chest.

Laksh tried to console her, but she didn't stopped.
_____
Please comment and vote