Boundless Love #12 {✔️}

Hi

Recap: Laksh promised to Love Ragini unconditionally and he also suggested an adoption.

Ragini was sleeping in Laksh embrace. She still remembers the love he gave her the previous night, "Mmh Baacha you know you taste very good don't use this strawberry flavour I go crazy for it!".

Ragini blushes and then she laughs, "Laksh Ji release me I have to go!"

She tries to remove his grip on her, but he was holding her tight!

"No Baacha, you are mine only! I will not let you go!" He hold her even tighter.

The love he gave her the night before was still burning inside him. He checked the door with his gaze and then he starts to kiss her 🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Ragini took a shower. When Laksh was sleeping.... hmm Mister got tired after making love with his love. So Ragini got free and she took the time and escaped from his embrace. But she was missing his closeness and the heat he was giving her.

As if Laksh could hear her. He comes from the back and hold her tight, "Baacha not fair! You left me alone? You know that is not fair!" He kisses her shoulder and she let him.

Soon both come out of the washroom being ready to meet the other's.

It was already noon time.

Ragini was hell scared what the other's will say. But it was only Swara, who come to tease her, "Ohho just take a look at my Sister oh sorry sister-in-law, what a blush on her beautiful face, seems like the love session of the last night hasn't stopped till morning? That is why she come now?"

All were trying to suppress their laugh.

Swara come, "At least have some shame?"

Laksh come to her rescue, "What shame for?"

Swara come closer to Ragini, "Deevrani ji... Love marks are visible!" Ragini immediately turns to Laksh and hides her face in his chest. "All your fault!"

Laksh got nervous and starts to stammers. "H... Ha... Haan so? We do had a few Love moments... there is no crime to love his wife! Till the next morning!"

Ragini blushes her cheeks were reddish red a new colour, "Laksh ji... Shut Up!"

She ignores all gazes and went to the kitchen to prepare the lunch.

Laksh and the men's were at the office. Sanskaar was teasing Laksh, "H... Ha... Haaan like K... Kkkkk... Kiran...! Hahahaha!".

Adarsh was there too and laughing with him on Laksh.

Laksh felt the heat, "Please Okay it's not Kkkkkk... Kiran... it's Rrrrr.... Ragini!" He said proudly.

Sanskaar smiles, "Oh Laksh so good to see the love of both of you!"

Adarsh nods, "Haan the way she is behaving freely with you! I think this adoption is a good idea! You know I have an agency you can contact if you want?"

SanLak looked at him, "Bhai Neeki aur pooch pooch {you have a solution give it me!} I will call the agency!"

Laksh got the number and he made the call by the end of the week after talking to Ragini once, "Haan Laksh ji I think we should do this! I mean like you said one day we might get the happy news, but it doesn't mean not to divide our love! We can have more than one child! 😊!"

Laksh had reached the agency and they even gave their profile file to the agency, "Baacha the agency said it will take some time, but you don't worry we will surely be taken by someone! And if not then we will go to an orphanage!"

Ragini was happy, she was folding the clothes, "You know Laksh ji, when the small one will be in our life I will be folding small shirts and pants...!"

Then she had his boxers in her hands, "Hmm and small underpants, not like this!".

Laksh kisses her, "Haan or if it will be a girl then, Ragini I thought again. I want a girl not a boy!"

Ragini smiles at him, "Why Laksh ji? What happened?"

Laksh looked at her, "A girl will be like you! And you are perfect, a boy will be like me, useless!"

Ragini shook her head, "No Laksh ji, don't say that! You are not useless you are the man of my life! My love...! I don't care boy or girl!" She pouts and turns her face.

Laksh hugs her from back, "Haan I know the most important fact is that the child should be healthy, right?"

Ragini nods with a big smile, "Haan!".

Soon weeks passed and the agency called them. A woman has chosen RagLak for their child. It's an open adoption the mother of the child wanted to meet them once. RagLak obviously agreed to it.

Ragini was very excited to meet her. When the woman come into the restaurant she immediately stood up and went to her and the agent of the agency.

"Hi I'm Ragini Lakshya Maheshwari! My husband hasn't come yet he is stucked in a traffic jam.."

Ragini lowered her gaze and saw the growth belly, "Wow, sorry if I do ask too much, but in which month are you?".

The woman was in the 8th month they talked long, when finally Laksh come.

"I'm so Sorry!" He forwarded his han,. "I'm Lakshya Maheshwari, nice to meet you."

The woman was happy, "My name is Priya and I wanted to ask you if you could give the child the names I chose? I'm going to leave the country after giving birth to the child. As my parents wants me to come back. My husband has left me for someone else and divorced me. As I'm young my parents said to give the child for an adoption. I will study further and then maybe if it's okay come someday to meet him or her?"

RagLak were admiring her.

Laksh hold Ragini's hand, "Yes, of course you can come and meet the child. It's yours!" Ragini agreed to Laksh words.

But Priya shook her head, "No, I don't want him or her to know who I am! As I don't want to answer him or her why I gave it away! But seeing you both I know I have chosen the right couple!"

Ragini was confused, "Priya but what you want to be then? An aunt?"

Priya nods,"Haan an aunt if it's okay?"

Laksh smiles, "Haan!"

They all agreed to meet at the delivery again.

Which come soon.

Priya had given two names.
Prem and Payal.

RagLak were holding the baby in their hands.

They come home with the new born.

AP and Sujata come first, "Wow so cute and beautiful, but you haven't told us the name yet?".

RagLak looked at each other, "Payal!"

"Aww A girl!" They all took the girl and blessed her.

They also took her Aarti to keep her away from evil eyes...

Ragini was looking at Laksh, who was smiling at her only, "say it!"

Ragini shook her head, "No, I can't!"

Laksh hold her hand,"Should I?"

Ragini holds his hand tight too, "Haan, Please!"

"We are expecting!"

___
Please comment and vote