Boundless Love #10 {✔️}

Hi

Recap: Laksh still wants to keep it as a secret, but Ragini doesn't want to they reached MM.

RagLak enters the house.

Ragini was surprised, "wow why it is decorated like a bride?"

Laksh shrugs, "don't know come... let's check!"

They come in into the hall. They saw how Sujata and AP were talking with the servants about the food and arrangements if there is anything missing.

Laksh was confused, "Maa Chachi What is going on?! Are you arranging a party for our welcoming?! There wasn't a need for that!"

AP was happily shocked, "Laksh Ragini you two are back?"

Ragini smiles, "Haan Maa! Maa woh I wanted to talk to you... actually to everyone."

Laksh was upset. She really wants to tell them the truth... why?!

Sujata shook her head, "Arrey chori here is something going on you won't believe!"

Laksh looked at them, "what Chachi?!"

AP was happy, "Laksh Ragini... you know Pari and Adarsh had done a surrogacy and it worked. They are becoming parents."

Ragini was happy like Laksh.

AP comes to them, "Laksh, why don't you and Ragini also think of something like this?!"

Laksh shook his head.

AP smiles shortly, "Laksh I'm not saying to do it just to think of it!"

Ragini looked at Laksh, she knew he wouldn't do anything which could hurt her. She hold his hand tight, "Maa it's not Laksh, it's me. Cause of the stab I..."

AP was looking at them, "Laksh Ragini you lied to us again?"

Laksh shook his head, "No Maa, I lied not she... I didn't told her anything she found out while I was talking to the manager of the resort. She is weak but that doesn't mean she is unable to become a mother. We have good chances, we just need to wait." He side hugs her and kisses her head.

AP didn't liked it, "wait, Laksh how could you lie to us, after what had happened you didn't consider to tell us?"

Laksh didn't mind it, "haan because Ragini said she will leave me, she would have left me if the weakness would be in her. She had made up her mind after so much of struggle you think I would let her go? Having my love with me for the first time, no Maa I couldn't risked it to lose her. So I lied and I would lie again for her. I want her only."

AP smiles, "Haan Laksh I can see how much you love her."

Ragini too could see and feel it. She feels blessed and loved by Laksh. Having him as her life partner is the best, what could happen to her.

Sujata smirks, "Hey Laksh you na ... have changed... to our lovely Laksh, who cares for other's."

Laksh smiles, "Maa Chachi we are going into our room. We will come as soon as the guest comes... you can tell it everyone, but I think Ragini wants to tell to everyone."

Ragini nods and tighten her grip on Laksh hand.

Laksh looked at her, "Haan Ragini what happen?!"

Ragini shook her head, "Nothing...!"

Laksh frowns, not believing her. He took their bags and carried them up.

Ragini was admiring her love (Laksh) he was ready to take the blame on his head and even now he said that he would do it again a d again. Just to keep her with him.

Laksh was looking at the room, "Ragini if you keep staring me I will jump on you."

Ragini pushes him, "Laksh!!! Not a bit of shame you have!"

Laksh smirks, "No, I don't have and why would I have? After all I'm Lucky."

"Aaahhh... hahahahaha no Laksh no hahahahaha!"

He was tickling her on her waist. She was controlling her laugh, but she gave up as he was a tickling king...

"Laksh... hahaha please stop!! Hahaha!"

Laksh bites her on her earlobe.

"Laksh...!" It was a moan.
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Soon the house was filled with guest, but RagLak weren't in the mood to attend.

Laksh looked at her, "we can skip."

Ragini shook her head, "no, that is wrong!"

Laksh pouts, "what wrong, no way. We just come home we are tired."

Ragini refuses, "I'm not tired!"

Laksh frowns, "what you said?"

Ragini tried to release herself, "no no Laksh please I... I... I.. I am tried."

Laksh bites her on her cheek...

Ragini pouts, "Laksh... you know I'm weak when you do this."

*Knock knock*

AP was outside their door, "Laksh Ragini come the guest arrived."

Ragini pushes him, "Coming!"

Laksh shouts noiseless, NO!!!!

Ragini smirks.

They celebrate for PariSh...

Ragini was feeling awkward, but soon Laksh comes and hugs her from back, "you know Ragini if we see it from another side then it is a good thing."

Ragini was confused, "why Laksh? Why is it good?"

Laksh whispers, "I don't have to share you, my love for you and besides I'm enough there is no need for a child as long as I'm here.

__
Please comment and vote