32. Wedding Day

( A week later)
(Jenny's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

It was finally my wedding day. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit excited and I would be lying if I said that I don't want to see him or believe he should be on stage.

I still miss him but after today everything changes.

I become the wife of America's richest business man and my best friend, Jinyoung.

I also started a small foundation that has to soon become bigger. It is called "The Elyxion".

I am currently sitting in a parlor getting my hair and makeup done.

I don't want a lot of make up because it just isn't my style.

Jinyoung had a business meeting that he couldn't miss but he should be picking me up by now.

"Madam. You are done. We have done everything Mr.Jinyoung wanted us to do." The woman bowed.

"Thank you. How much do I owe you?" I replied, smiling.

"No need to pay Jagiya. I did it for you the moment you stepped in here." A voice said from the back.

"Jinyoung!!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

"You look beautiful." He said.

He leaned in for a kiss but I covered his mouth as I said," I don't want to ruin my make-up."

"Darling, it is going to be ruined tonight. I have a long night planned ahead of us."

The woman had left and I started blushing intensely.

"Don't talk about such things!" I said slapping his chest lightly.

"Just wait 2 hours and I will give you the world! I love you."

"I love you too. Wait... 2 HOURS! I HAVE TO GET READY!"

"Are you not already ready?"

"I have a lot more to do my love."

With that I left.

(Jinyoung's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

She is adorable. I still remember the first time I felt the way I do towards her.

Flashback-

Preteen Jinyoung- Jenny is so pretty. I want to confess to her but I am way to shy and I don't want to ruin our friendship. Jenny! Be careful! You are going to hurt yourself!

Preteen Jenny- OK dad!

Moments later Jenny fell down from the monkey bars and lightly twisted her foot.

Jenny- OUCH! THIS HURTS SO BAD!

Jinyoung- What did I say?! You should listen to me or else you will hurt yourself more often! I hate it when someone hurts you. I will rip them into shreds.

Jenny- *Giggles* You sound like you are my boyfriend or husband.

Jinyoung- *Blushes* Well I am not... Get on my back! We are going home!

Jenny- *Struggles onto his back and holds on tightly* Let's go Über! To infinity and beyond!

They laughed as Jinyoung carried her home.

Reality-

Just thinking about it makes me happy.

She has always been beautiful. Ever since we were young.