13.Xiumin

I didn't want to fight back. I didn't want to fight back. I missed Xiumin more than anything or anyone else.

Xiumin is and has been my only true love. I didn't know how to tell Baekhyun.

He won't take it lightly that is for sure. Baekhyun won't either forgive me and he will beat up Xiumin.

I didn't want to fight back because I missed the pleasure. I missed the fact that our lips use to touch once upon a time. I missed how his hands would run through his hair and how mine would run through his.

I didn't want to stop... I never did. I only wanted to stop because I was worried about Baekhyun but at that time it didn't matter at that time.

"Xiumin-ah... Don't...", I muttered.

[Baekhyun]
~

I knew Jenny wasn't next to me. I was awake the whole time. I knew Jenny slipped out of bed.

I just didn't make a big deal out of it so I thought I would get out after a while.

I got up after a while and made my way outside our room. Jenny was most probably in the kitchen because she gets hungry after naps.

As I got closer to the kitchen I heard sounds. Of people kissing. I didn't know who it was so I went inside and it was Jenny!

She was with another man and I couldn't recognize who it was.

"JENNY! WHY?!", I screamed. That seemed to have caught their attention which was good.

"Oh, Baekhyun... This is Xiumin. My boyfriend...", Jenny said.

I smiled as I said,"Ahhh that Xiumin. I had heard so much about you and how you and Jenny use to be dating back in the day. Now she is with me kind of."

Jenny looked at me and she didn't seem all that mad. "Xiumin I figured we kind of figured that we were done so I started dating Baekhyun. It was very accidental."

"I don't mind. I am here now!", Xiumin said. I wrapped my arm around Jenny's waist as I said,"She left you and now she is with me. Jealous much?"

Xiumin came towards me as he said,"I am asking you nicely to leave my girlfriend alone or else bitch you will regret it. Big time."

"Baekhyun let me go. You know the hard truth too.", Jenny said as she floated away from my arms to Xiumin's.

"How did you know where to come?", Jenny asked.

"Lisa. She told me where to come!", Xiumin replied. I was still very jealous but I was on the verge of crying.

"I will be in my room", I said trying to hold back my tears. I slowly walk back into my room as I let the tears start to flow.

I didn't want to let her go. I will never let her go.

[Xiumin]
~

Seeing Jenny again made me so happy but the fact she already found another man is pissing me off.

Ignore it Xiumin. Now she is in your arms.

I held her hand tightly and I hugged her as well.

The warmth of her body is the same as I remembered. I loved it. It made me happy. The meloncholic sighs and meloncholic feeling just drifted away.

She took my hand and walked with me to a room. It looked like her room and it was.

"You must be tired. Lay down. Sleep.", Jenny said.

I took off my coat and shirt as I went to her bed. She joined me as well. I kissed her again but now I could feel my hand in places that I have touched in a long time.

[Xiumin]
~

I missed the warmth of her body and how my fingers would run through her silky brown hair.

I missed the sparkle in her eyes and the soft touch of her lips. I missed her hands running down my face.

I climbed on top of Jenny and started kissing her. It felt different in bed. It was amazing.

I slowly started making my way down and started eating her up. I missed the taste. It was different. I just missed it.

After we stopped we both fell asleep. It had been a long time since I had slept with a women.

[Jenny]
~

I went outside the room without waking Xiumin up. I forgot the fact that I was naked.

I had no time to wear my clothes so I took my silk robe. I went outside my room and ran to Baekhyun's room.

Without knocking I barged into the room,"Baekhyun-ah! Where are you?"
Baekhyun approached me from the opposite side of the room.

I locked the door and ran towards Baekhyun. "I don't know what to do. I am so sorry!", I cried.

Baekhyun hugged me back as he said,"Everyday you would say his name. Everyday you would cry for him. Everyday you would like for him. Now you don't know what to do?"

"I'm sorry. I really don't know what I should do and it is going to be akward.", I said.

"Okay, you have to act all love-y dove-y with Xiumin. Don't worry about me I am a playboy. We still have the janitor room.", Baekhyun replied.

I smiled as I said,"Thank you but I don't agree about the fact of you getting a new girlfriend."

He laughed as he kissed my forehead. That forehead kiss turned into a very deep kiss maybe to the point where my robe came off but nothing happened.

"Before Xiumin wakes up I will go back.", I  said as J picked up my robe and went back.

I went outside and Baekhyun came running back. He kissed me one last time because he said he couldn't resist the temptation.

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone as I texted Kai:
Jenny: Hey Kai. About today. Don't mind it I actually enjoyed it a lot. I do love you and shit but I already have a boyfriend. It isn't Baekhyun don't tell anyone about it but it is someone.

Kai: Sure. To be honest I enjoyed the kiss as well so I don't mind. Hope we do it again and trust me I won't tell anyone.

I closed my phone and plugged it in as I went and out on my night suit. I climbed my bed and then cuddled with Xiumin the entire night.