5.The Visit

Baekhyun finally let go of me but I was caught up in the moment so I kept on hugging him. He hugged me back.

In a second Baekhyun bent down with me and one of my leg was in the air and it was in Baekhyun's hands. He kept sliding his hand up and down of my leg. Like they did in Tango.

"Baekhyun let go. I need to go to my house for my dog.",I said. Baekhyun smiled and said,"Let me come and stay the night at your house and I won't annoy you ever again."

The deal sounded good and the fact that Baekhyun would never annoy me again sounded swell.

Since he was holding me Tango style he kissed the tattoo on my leg which made me feel both uncomfortable and send shivers down my spine.

I didn't pay attention to the fact that I had wrapped my arms around Baekhyun's neck. I knew if I told him to let go he would drop me on the floor which would hurt both my back and my ass.

"Baekhyun you can let go now.", I said. "Fine.", He said as he had an evil grin on his face. He let go of me and since my arms were around him we both fell and he was on-top of me.

It was akward and not the usual type of akward the real type of akward. "Baekhyun get off before someone sees you and we get into trouble.",I said.

Baekhyun climbed off of me and I started walking down the hallway. The entire time I kept thinking off the kiss Baekhyun gave me. It wasn't anything special but it didn't feel like a normal everyday forehead kiss. No it was something else. Something special.

Baekhyun was walking behind me and frankly I didn't want Baekhyun to know where I lived because if he did he would do the most crazy things.

The entire time when we were walking he didn't even say a single word to me. We made our way into the building and were greeted by the Doorman, Mark and the owner of the hotel, Suho.

When we entered the elevator Baekhyun finally said,"So, will Chanyeol be joining us?". I did wonder why he had asked me that question but my obvious answer was,"No. I told him later not to."

Baekhyun nodded and then looked at the front. When we reached the floor my room was located Baekhyun and I walked side by side. Cute.

I opened my door and I was so excited to see my dog after such a long time. I open my door to see my hotel room a big ass mess.

My clothes were everywhere and Tangyong was running around the house. Chanyeol was running after him but he fell because of the mess.

Chanyeol looked at me and his eyes screamed,"Damn it. How will she react? I am so dead!"

"Out!", I screamed. My reaction was like this because I mean I cleaned my house yesterday and it looked so good. He also broke my Unicorn lamp my ex-boyfriend got me.

Chanyeol got up and he started walking towards the front door. As he was leaving he gave a disgusted look to Baekhyun and I had no idea what that was all about.

We go inside and as soon as Baekhyun closed the door Tangyong ran and jumped towards me.

It felt so good to feel her soft fluffy white fur again. He was big and resembled an Arctic Wolf.

When Tangyong let go I started speaking in the baby voice I talk to her with," My baby girl. How are you. Mama missed you."

Baekhyun looked at me all confused as he said,"Wait! Girl. I thought she was a guy.". I looked at him as I said,"Racist.". He started laughing his ass out. I didn't get what was so funny but it was.

Baekhyun and I were standing face to face and Tangyong pushed me making me fall on top of Baekhyun and he was beneath me.

"I never knew you wanted to start a relationship in a sexy way.",Baekhyun said as our lips were only inches apart.

I didn't want to kiss him so what I did was I whistled. This wasn't any ordinary whistle it was the whistle only 3 people knew about and only 2 could perform.

It was when I wanted Tangyong to attack someone. Out of both love and anger. Only Tangyong, Lisa and I knew about it.

Moments later Tangyong came running towards us and attacked Baekhyun. She was licking him and pulling him from his tie.

"Jenny! Make her stop. This hurts oww!",Baekhyun begged for mercy. I laughed as I said,"Tangyong release."

Tangyong left Baekhyun but he was still lying dead on the floor. Tangyong and I made our way to my room and I screamed so loud the entire building must have heard me.

Baekhyun came running in as he said,"What happened?! Who died?! Who is dying?!"

My room was an absolute mess. All of my bras were lying on my bed and floor. Tangyong's things were scattered. It was nothing but a complete mess.

"We are not doing anything until my house is clean.", I shouted. For the next few hours Baekhyun and I were only cleaning. We did talk a bit during that time but our conversation wasn't very interesting.

After we were done cleaning we both head to my bed room. Out of happiness I ran and hugged him.

Of course Baekhyun got the wrong idea. He started moving his hand around my back and did squeeze my ass once.

"Jenny. You were pretty stupid for trusting a big idiot like Chanyeol.", Baekhyun said.

I got very mad and I pushed him towards the wall. I pinned him to the wall and I said out of anger,"Don't you dare say shit like that again. I will kill you. Don't talk shit about my friends."

I let go of his tie and pushed him on the bed. He started pouting and look like a puppy again. He sat on my bed and he looked like he was going to cry.

I started feeling guilty for what I had done to him. I decided that the best way to apologize was to watch a movie.

I got a huge bowl of popcorn ready and two of Coca-Cola. I went to my room and Baekhyun was still sitting pouting. I said,"Baekhyun, I am sorry and plus I have a great movie ready."

I went outside and put on a Romantic movie so the atmosphere got a bit better and because Baekhyun is a playboy this was the best way to apologize to him.

I put on Titanic because everyone loves that movie. I started watching and a few moments later Baekhyun joined me.

We shared the same bowl of Popcorn and everytime our hands touched a tingly feeling would go down my spine.

I started crying in the middle of the movie and Baekhyun held my hand. He slid closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

He did start kissing my neck in the middle of the movie when the romance was filled in the atmosphere.

He slowly started making his way near my lips but I backed out,"I have a boyfriend!"

"Who?", Baekhyun was so confused. I didn't know what to say so I said,"Jimin."