21. Blackmail

Holy Shit... Why am I roommates with Tae? I am going to die! I know one thing that is for sure... Baekhyun was going to kill Tae and James.

I got the biggest hut and I was very happy about that but the fact that I was Tae's roommate was killing me.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! WHY IN THE WORLD!? JAMES YOU ARE GOING TO DIE! Wait... Baekhyun-ah?"

I looked at Baekhyun and he was red. His anger had taken over him and nothing could stop him now.

I looked at Sehun since they were roommates to make him chill out in someway.

He grabbed Baekhyun's arms and took him to his hut ; Tae and I grabbed our luggage and head inside.

I went in first and was memorized by the beauty of the room.

Tae closed the door and came closer to me.

I started feeling his breath hitting my neck and his fingers through my hair.

He moved my hair to one side of my shoulder and placed his soft lips on my neck.

For a moment my body stopped responding. I tried moving it but it was frozen.

Once I regained consciousness of my body I jerked forward. "Listen, just because we are sharing one room doesn't mean what we are now officially dating! Now that I know your real intentions I have started consider you even less than a friend."

"Baby girl, I only need your body plus I wanna steal your virginity."

"You are living in the past. Baekhyun already took it. My ex Xiumin was never successful."

" Expected. I am going to pretend he never took your virginity and I will fuck you like Baekhyun never did and never will."

"This body only belongs to one person and that person is Baekhyun. He can do whatever he wants to and you can't even touch this body!"

I walked towards the bedroom and it was huge and amazing. The only bad thing was that there was one bed.

There was a king sized circular bed that had a small couch which was not big enough to support a body of a human being.

"Guess we need to share a bed!" I said out loud but Tae did not hear me.

I grabbed my phone and smashed James' phone number on the keypad.

"Hello James! Why the fuck did you make me Tae's roommate? I specifically told you to make me by boyfriend's roommate!"

"I did. Tae is your boyfriend. He told me himself. He said that you were his girlfriend and that no one can exchange rooms!"

"Why that son of a bitch!" I hung up throwing my phone on the other side of the bed.

"TAE!.." I screamed at him and we had the worst argument ever.

(A few hours later)
~
It was getting pretty late and so I decided it would be good to hit the shower and then the hay (sleep).

I got into my shorts and skin tight crop top because I wanted to be comfortable for once.

I made a boundary line with pillows that divided my side and Tae's side. It was pretty accurate since it divided us in exactly 2 half's.

Tae came into the room and I gave him the death stare for 3 seconds before realizing he was in his underwear revealing his 6 pack.

"This i-i-s our boundary line don't you dare pass it!" Unconsciously my kept trailing back to his abs.

Jenny go there and lick them and go deeper than you ever did before.