31. Preparations

(Jenny's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

I got off the airplane as we went to get our luggage and head out.

"Jenny." My mom said.

"Yes mother?"

"I want you to forget about him and the fact that he was your boyfriend. Don't mention it infront of Jinyoung." She continued as we stepped out of the airport.

"Mention what?"

We turned to see an unfamiliar voice and I was surprised to see the man standing infront of me right now.

"Jinyoung? JINYOUNG!" I screamed out of happiness as I hugged him and he lifted me in the air as he spun me around

"I missed you." He said hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too." I hugged him back but my heart broke when I thought about him and his adorable face.

I broke the hug as I saw his parents walking towards us.

I didn't notice the fact that Jinyoung had interlaced his fingers with mine.

I want to scratch their faces off.

Jinyoung squeezed my hand a bit as he whispered," I am sorry for what my parents said to your parents. I was okay when they disagreed. Please pretend you don't know."

I played along as I fake smiled to his parents and said,"There are my future parents-in-law."

"Our future daughter-in-law!" His dad exclaimed as we smiled.

We loaded our things in the truck as my things were going to be shifted to Jinyoung's house.

I was waiting for my car. You really think I was going to leave it in Korea. Something that reminds me of him.

I saw my car park infront of me as the man gave me my car.

I gave him a tip of a good $80 because my car is expensive and the man was very careful with it.

"Woah! Girl when did you get this?" Jinyoung seemed extremely surprised.
"It was a gift from my friend." I replied.

"Boyfriend?"

"Umm... No my best friend. He was like a brother to me."

"Good. I don't like it when other people touch my Jenny Penny."

I blushed when he called me that.

I lightly punched his right arm. It had been years since he called me that and I was flustered and my cheeks flushed in red.

"Awww, Jenny Penny is blushing!" He cooed.

"N-no I a-am not." I stuttered.

He smiled as he quickly pecked my lips leaving me astonished.