15

Kami patted the spot next to her on the bed and I sat down heavily, sighing in frustration.

'What happened?' She asked again, I clumped the bed sheets up in my hand and clenched them painfully tight before releasing them and slumping down.

'I might have just lost the only other friend I had,' I breathed out.

'How?' I shook my head as it hung low.

'He found out. I killed a ghoul and he found out and he called me a monster and I... I over reacted. I threw him into a wall and threatened his life like the idiot I am!'

'Hey, it's okay,' she reaches over and slowly soothes me, massaging my back. 'I'm sure he didn't mean it,' I exhale loudly and lie back, Kami following.

'I can't control my emotions well, that's the problem of being a pureblood is that my emotions are timsed by ten, making them impossible to contain...' I glanced over to her and watched her stare at the ceiling and I can hear her heart beating.

'If you got the choice, would you want to become a vampire?' I saw her body tense as I lurched over her, pining her wrists down with my eyes glowing and fangs bared.

She squirmed in my grip but locked eyes with me. 'Would you want to become a monster with me?' This is what Kaname said to me all that time ago, now I'm repeating his words,  understanding what he meant.

'Would you... want to be with me... forever?' She stopped struggling and looked at me properly in the eyes.

'Forever?' She whispered, I nodded my head and I heard her heart rate speed up.

'Yes, forever. Be with me forever, that's all I ask of you.'

'Then... Yes,'

I neared her neck and licked it slowly causing her to squeal.

'Are you ready?' She nodded her head quickly, and I could feel the sweat prickling at her skin.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes,'

'Then why are you crying?' She gasped and wiped at her eyes, surely enough, picking up a tear.

'These are tears of joy,'

'Well then,' I put my tongue up to her skin and felt out where I was going to bite. I widened my mouth and I felt her tense up.

My fangs pricked at her skin and blood immediately began to drip out. I sank them further into her skin and I heard her cry out.

The humanity in me was concerned but the overwhelming animal thrived on her screams, relished in them.

Blood dribbled down her neck and I was quick to lick it up, my tongue tracing up and down the front of her body.

'S-stop!' She gripped onto my shoulders and tried to push me away but my hands flew to her wrists and pinned them down.

I pulled my fangs out and her body relaxed up, blood still pouring out.

'Here.' I bit into my wrist and sucked some of the blood out. She weakly looked at me and I smiled.

I pressed my lips up against hers and she gasped out. I forced her lips open and apart and let the blood drain into her mouth and down her throat. She tried to tear her face away from mine so I moved my knees into her arms and held her head still in my hands.

Finally she stopped moving and I released her from my grip, her body limp on the bed. I picked her up and laid her on the bed, any minute now, she would wake up, and she'll need some blood.