9

'Huh, HAH! WHERE-!' The sheets around me are my own, the room around me... is mine. Sweat trickled down my spine and I released the breath I didn't know I held.

'I guess it was just a dream,' I look down and freeze. Blood, blood everywhere. 'Why is there-' my eyes frantically search the room as I see blood everywhere, the smell overpowering to the point where I have to cover my nose.

But then it disappeared.

My muscles relaxed and I sighed. No, just a dream. I hop out of bed and realise that I'm wearing my uniform. 'That dream felt almost... real. Too real. Ugh, stop that!' I yell to myself. I laugh and check the clock, 6:30 pm.'Wow, time flew by. I musta slept like a freaking log!'

I jump out of bed and stretch myself awake. I feel all this energy rush into me like my old self. I rummage through my desk to find my brush when I see something old.

'Hey look, my contacts! Oh, my clip as well! You know- why not!' I unclip the case and put the contacts in and then out the clips in my hair. (Tbh I prefer white hair Juuzuo to black hair Juuzuo.)

'Well, I can't remember the last time I wore these. Wait hold on!' I rummage through my drawers and sure enough, my needle and thread are there.

Picking it up, I look at myself in the reflection. 'Here, here and here!' I point to myself. Using my telekinesis, I sew the thread under my eye, on my lip and around my right hand and fingers.

Bringing the mirror closer to me, I almost look exactly like Juuzuo, the gender bent version. 'This is much better!' And with that, I forget about my dream, my "real" self and my nice, quiet act.

***

'Oh shoot, there walking out already!' I quickly pick up my blazer and jump out the window, landing directly on Takuma.

'Guess who!' I jump off of him and he quickly pushes himself off the ground and turns to me.

'Oh, it's just you Akila. Oh I see you've... uh, dressed up...?' He looks me up and down and I just smile.

'You likey?' He nods and chuckles at me.

'Oh hey, Akila!' I twist on my heel and see Isekei. A pang ran through my heart as I saw his face light up but I push it away. 'You look awesome! I like you like this,' I smile gleefully and rough up his hair.

'Why didn't you get me outta bed! I was nearly late!' I punch him in the shoulder. He laughs and flicks my forehead.

'Because you looked cute as heck, I didn't want to ruin that!' He pulls me in for a hug and I try to struggle against him but he holds me with an iron grip. I have no choice.

'Use secret power! Foot stomp!!' I dig my heel into his foot and he leaps about three meters into the air. I run over to Takuma and use him as a vamp-shield as I cower from Isekei.

The gate opened and I figured I should straighten myself out. I grab both Takuma and Isekei's hand and we strut out together in front of the humans.

The shrieks escalated to the point where I think it was louder than a goddamn jet. 'Don't worry, I erased everyone's memory about the gunshot and Aido's memory. Act natural,' Isekei whispered into my ear. I give him the okay symbol and sigh.

'I swear to god, I'm going to kill them,' I mutter under my breath.

We walk by them with the very brink of my patience being tested.

'Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!' I clenched onto Takuma's hand just a bit too tightly.

'Sorry,' I look over at the humans and smirk.