𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Jeno's head hurt, like a lot

As the music blared, he felt like he would pass out any second.

"Renny, I'm leaving !"  He screamed, slurring his words

"What?!" Renjun screamed back, squinting his eyes, equally as wasted.

Right, who am i talking to.

Walking to the exit, with a lot of difficulties of course, he was harshly yanked back making him groan, he couldn't afford too much movement.

"you're really handsome, did anyone tell you that," An all too familiar girl says, her touch is so soft, and she wasn't even the type of girl you'd find in a typical club.

"Thank you, yo..ur'e pre--tty too" Jeno chokes out, followed by a hiccup.

Jeno's head started to pound once again, hissing, he turns his heel around to walk away, but the girl innocently tugs at his shirt, almost like a baby would.

Funny, because innocent and club don't go together.

"Could you accompany me to my home, I'm scared to go alone at the night. " she pouted, even though jeno was a second away from passing out, it was adorable.

"where--" Jeno hiccups again, trying to help her was something he didn't think much of, he wanted to help.

" I don't know" she slurs on her words too, swaying from side to side.

Jeno groans once again, he felt all too guilty to leave the girl behind so he took her to one of the spare rooms.

throwing her on the bed, he tries walking out but again, she pulled him down with her, and jeno didn't have much energy to withstand that force so he let him fall on the bed right next to her.

Just a second later, the girl had kicked off her shoes and undid her hair and Jeno could only watch, not knowing what may or may not come for him.

Well, Isn't this just great.

Disclaimer!

This book has a wide range of topics that may or may not be sensitive to a few of you, because this is a law/crime and mafia au, you can expect a few mentions of various things.
nonetheless, you are free to confirm with me, right here and I can let you know whether you'd enjoy the book or not.
And the court cases discussed here, are inspired by tons of documentaries that I studied (Non- fic), some of my own, and the series How to get away with murder.
and of course, bunch of other showsssss
and in no way will I plagiarise anything or anyone's efforts.
The final thing, in order to make this book realistic and entertaining, the characters in this book are not teenagers, and this is not a highschool au.
All legal terms here are all accurate so maybe you'll learn a thing or two ;)

ps. occasional swear words!

Other than that, sit tight, and enjoy! <3

You are reading Lawless Lawyer - a l.jeno fan fiction