The Beginning of the End

Start from the beginning

But for some reason we never thought that.

Giving birth, well actually pregnancy reduces the risk of endometrial and cervix cancer. The human body completely regenerates itself after giving birth.

A mother's breast milk has specific components for her children. It is unique.

Breastfeeding the baby reduces obesity, cancer ,depression etc.. risk for the baby.

And many more...

There are a lot of amazing, unbelievable effects of doing the things the natural way.

Did you know a mother's senses actually heighten after giving birth. Their nose become more sensitive. When the baby is in stress, the mother can smell the hormones the baby is releasing. She can actually feel when the baby is in danger.

That is enough. You get the point. After all, this is not a book about pregnancy or breastfeeding.

But I wanted you to understand why this was a stupid idea and more importantly why people ignored this and followed their path anyway. Because it was easier.

And the truth we find out years later....

We are close to the end, so what the hell, I 'll just write it here.

If someone orders a baby, they have to wait 9 months right?

But if the company creates "1" baby and it dies, like when he was 5 months old(before birth). They have to wait another 9 months. And it happens... babies die , there are a lot of complications in artificial growing so what do they do?

Just remember.. we didn't know this, if this was known publicly, the company would go to bankrupcy immediately. Anyway:

They created 4 babies each time. This way 99% there were a healthy baby at the end. Usually 1 ,2 or 3 of them died. But sometimes they don't. And what do you think they do when there is 2 or 3 healthy babies at the end of 9 months?

Abortion. If you can say that is an abortion. This is a fully grown, living baby, it is not a fetus or anything. And it is not even in a uterus. So they were going to kill the babies in a machine.

Luckily this was never done, because GSF stopped them before they could even begin. So how do we know, they were gonna do this then?

Their plans and documents are leaked. There are a lot of confessions from the people who worked there before and quit.

So to sum up 'the human factory' promised us lab grown babies. People were stupid so they believed them, and they wanted to do everthing easier so they fell for it.

The factory got 1000 registrations for the first "batch". But before the first batch GSF ended them because they foresaw what this is going to become.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying what GSF did was right, actually I am saying that but only what they did was right, how they did it, that's completely fucked up.

So let's talk about the main problem. And that is... What have they done?

They knew if they just talk about this... 'hey this is not gonna end well, you have to not do this'

They knew it would never work. I mean they were pretty powerful, they could prevent a lot of people doing it but certainly not everyone. So as I said, they approched it very radically.

In a press conference, the GSF was talking, oh and have I mentioned they never talk when they are alone?

They are never in front of the camera individually. They are always together and there is always a flower , Begonia on the desk. I can't believe I forgot the tell you that. Every single interview, press conference or any other event, they are always together and there is a Begonia on the table. Years later they explained it is a tradition they have , when a family member dies, they put a begonia on where he or she usually sits. So they can always remember them. So in this case the begonia represents Miresa. Their 4th member and the leader who didn't make it out to the cabin.

Sorry about not mentioning this before, I was watching the video interview for what they said about Human growth factory and I just saw the begonia on the table and I said to myself " I don't think I wrote about that"

Anywho the video:

Fuska

"We always seek for new and better technology, In order to achieve that we follow a lot of things. We actually have group of people who searches the internet for innovation and they present us the good ones so we could help build it. And lately all everyone talks about is the artifical womb center. So we thought we ought to do something about this"

This was couple of weeks after the company shared that they created a chicken and they were planning to end pregnancy in humans. After their first presentation, this went viral of course. And couple of weeks later this happened.

Gleb

"But we have to be very careful because this is a very sensitive issue. There are ethical complications , even they achieve what they want to achieve... a lot of problems might occur years later... so we want them to invite us, to a private tour to their main research center, and tell us everything."

Saey

"We know the company has a secret and don't want to share it with the competitors but we certainly aren't their opponent... so a public figure like us, can go look at it, learn what they do, and share our observations with the rest of the world. Because if this is real, this is something that will change the world. And I have to say we are pretty excited about this."

-TO BE CONTINUED-

---Hello there. I hope you liked this chapter. If you did, please don't forget to vote and if you didn't like it, please don't vote. I think negative feedback is far more important than the positive ones.

So let me know what you think in the comments.

And as always thank you for reading.---