I miss you

(Anubis POV)

Suddenly i felt the feeling of the knife lift of my neck as well as a grunt.
"Sadie what the hell!" She screamed making me open my eyes instantly.
Sadie?
I looked at the direction Amkhulat is looking. My eyes widen as i saw sadie stand her red flowing dress full tore and a sword in one hand.
Her eyes was normal color!
"Sadie!" I screamed as tears fell from my eyes.
"I miss you anubis." She said but turned to Roy and attacked but he moved swiftly making her only cut his chest.
"What is this?! How?!" He screamed as Amkhulat laugh cutting him.
"You are really stronger than i thought sadie. Overcomming my spell and comming to the surface but sadly its not for long." She smiled as  her eyes turned red.
I heard a sharp scream from sadie as she clenched her hair. I ran to her but roy held me down.
"Sadie!!!" I screamed.
All of a sudden she stopped screaming and stood up her head down.
"Good to be back again. I should thankyou Amkhulat" she said.
She raised her head to look at me, her once beautiful blue now blood red.
"Hello lover boy".

(Sadie(good) POV *before tge incident with anubis*)
I feel power going through my veins. Ever since the ritual of mikyl fusing into my body i felt my body become warm but i still cant break free.
I watched as my other self slaughtered my innocent friends.
"Sadie!" I heard a shout to which my otherself turned. "Zia stood there. Her clothes torn and blood running through her arm. She had a sword in hand.
"Oh hello there!" My other self said before shiftly moving toward her.
"No!" I screamed as she sliced zia through her stomach as she cried in pain.
"Stop! No! No!" I screamed and struggled as i felt myself become hot. I feel a power going through my body as i screamed and next thing i know i open my eyes to see my self on top of zia with a knife pointed on her neck.
"Sadie?!" Zia screamed as i stumbled backwards. "Sadie! Your back!!" She exclaimed smiling brightly as i looked around. Everything screamed destruction. Dead bodies. Fire.... monsters....
Suddenly i felt a urge to run into the building which i immediately did.
"Sadie!" I heard zia scream but i ignored the call running fast following my instinct.
I ran to the training room to find Anubis on the floor with Amkhulat on top with a black knife at his neck.
"No!" I shouted as i felt power surging through my body making the knife knock out off her hand.
"Sadie what the hell!" Amkhulat screamed making me look at her instantly.
"Sadie!" I heard a screamed as my eyes fell on anubis. Tears were filling his eyes.
"I miss you anubis." I said with a small smile and turned to Roy and attacked but he moved swiftly making me only cut his chest. Shit!
"What is this?! How?!" He screamed as Amkhulat laugh cutting him.
"You are really stronger than i thought sadie. Overcomming my spell and comming to the surface but sadly its not for long." She smiled as  her eyes turned red.
I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head as i clenched my hair. My mind was turning blank and the last thing i heard was Anubis shouting my name.

And the chapter end. Yea its really short i know but i hope you guys like it. The book comming close to its end. Thankyou all for reading this. Shout outs to all my fellows friends and readers and To all my supporters.
Tell me what you think about the chapter😊
Until next time yall! Dont forget to vote comment and follow♥️