War and love

Alright guyz before i start im so happy to say that people are really liking my book!! Thanku all for the support and i decided a shout out!!
HanaHany3 :also my editor-in-crime😉
YahavsGarde: Shes my first ever supporter!!!
kirbylovernintendo: a super supporter who kept giving me amazing opinion and advice.
Moomoocoo2
EinaRedFirenze
MalcomsGirlFriend
ruby12365
TheWiseOne10
user93739789
If i miss anyone else im so sorry..... shout outs for you guyz too!!!!!
Also im happy my book is up in the rank as #1 in sanubis and #2 in sadiekane *abv pic

Zia POV

Devastation..... Destruction..... Suffering.....
Those words kept playing in my mind as i stood in front of the nome. Everythings ruined... too many death..... fire.....
Monsters everywhere... magiciens fighting for lives. Everything is a mess.
I look to my left. Carter was standing there, his fist clenched tightly. His eyes were closed, the vains on his neck where popping out. I took his tightly clenched hands on my own as he opened and his brown teary eyes met mine.
"Why would she..." he started as i stopped him.
"No carter! This is not our sadie. We will get her back" i said and he nodded slightly.
"Lets go get her back" Anubis said comming to our side looking ahead with determination.
"You guys go ahead we'll come join you" alec said as he and magnus went inside a portal.
"Come on!" Bast said as we started pulled out our weapon running to get everything back to peace.
I took out my blade and ran aiming at the bull monster. It lunged towards me swinging its big axe but i jumped over his head to the other side. The monster lunged its axe again but i blocked him using my blade. I jumped on top of him simultaniously stabbing his back as he falls down numb and dead. Not having much time to rejoice my victory i ran to the next one.

Anubis POV

SLASH! WHOOSH! SLICE!!
I killed the 5th monster with my blade. I looked around... my mummies are doing a good job fighting those monsters.
I ran to the institute as i kept killing the monsters comming on my way. Maybe.... maybe i can reach sadie before anyone else and save her.
I reached the door to the nome. One side of the double door was broken down while the other was completly missing. I ran up the stairs still killing the monsters i encounter.
"Aaahh" i heard a familier scream.
I ran into the training room since the scream came from there.
"Jaz!" I screamed running to a save her from the boy hovering over her with a red knife.
"Get away from her!" I shouted as
I stabed his shoulder. He backed away falling to the ground in pain.
I ran to Jaz still laying there unconcious.
"Jaz! Jaz! Can you hear me! Come on wake up!" I said shaking her as she lay there still and pale.
"Ha! Its no use! She is in deep sleep which will probably be the last one" the boy said his voice filled with venom.
"You!!" I screamed running to him and pin him down my blade on his neck. But my eyes widen with the face i say....
"Roy..."
"Well hello to you too. Loverboy" he said as he flip me down with his knife under my throat.
"I dont know how you! A death god! Caught my girls eyes... pathetic Weaklin" he said as he pressed the knife against my throat. I could feel blood flowing from the cut but i held the pain inside me.  I will not show im weak!
"Hmm trying to be brave huh? Well let me see wheather we can chamge that shall we." He said as he took another blade from his weapon belt and stabbed my thigh.
"Aaahhhh" i screamed as immense pain shoot through me thighs.
Roy sat there amused and pleased laughing as though he is a sadist.
He took out the knife from my thigh and slashed my stomach still laughing while i struggled in pain underneath him.
"Thats enough son. Dont go overboard" a voice came from behind.
Roy stood up, looked down at me with a smirk and walked to the women.
"Oh where are my manners! My name is Amkhulat and i know you have already met my son Roy." She said with so much power in her voice.
"Pathetic weakling god! Are you in pain?" She said as she sat in my eye level. She than ran her hand painfully on my wounded stomach making me scream in pain.
"Pathetic!" She said taking out a knife. A pure black knife.
"You know what this is? Its called dark seraph. Once the poison in this knife mixes with a gods blood they will die in the most painful way." She whispers as she brings the knife towards my neck dangerously slow.
I shut my eyes tight ready to face my end as only one face came in my head.
Sadie.......

Alright guyz the stories comming to an end!! I hope yall are likeing this.
Dont forget to vote comment follow and support!!😘😘😘